Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Asterite34 posted:

-Ban the Princess from Horse Riding. If we deny her all access to the outside world, it'll just romanticize it more as a forbidden pleasure, and she can demonstrably sneak out on her own unless we keep her under constant guard. Horse riding is an indulgence we can more easily regulate while still making our point. We can at least keep the stables under justifiable watch as a matter of course, and if she does sneak out, she won't enjoy it so much if she has to trudge through the weeds to get very far.

-Throw the prisoner in the Dungeon. We can imprison him and THEN execute him, but we can't do the reverse. If we keep him alive, he might divulge some useful
information, and we are currently at an alarming info deficit regarding the disposition of the enemy forces or how the hell they got here.

-Give the peasant 7 Gold to find their kid. Not paying for some rando's lavish wedding is one thing, but not paying for this would just come off as needlessly callous. We can afford to finance a search party.

-Send General Stan to retrieve Lord Etton's daughter. Paying the ransom is just negotiating with terrorists, and we should set an example that this sort of behavior will be rewarded with cold steel rather than gold. It certainly might give pause to anyone in the future thinking to exploit US through abducting our daughter.

-Skip repairing the Theater for now. The populace is not that discontented at the moment, it can wait another week for us to build up a little more of a surplus.

edited to add Princess choice.

Voting this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Heads up:

https://twitter.com/BraveAtNight/status/1675904231499243520

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Your Grace, I'm starting to think that perhaps... you are involved. What am I saying... Why would I say this... Why would you tell someone you know that they know... I better leave... I can leave, right?

...what was this about?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

It sounds like this guy basically killed a big bird and its offspring, doesn't really sound like a major military asset but I guess he might take some arrows instead of actual fighters.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Hold up. Have we considered finding the hag to ask for some eternal wisdom?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Sentence the Dragonslayer

Dude just seems kinda sketchy tbh

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Your Grace, you HAVE TO point someone out. It doesn't matter whether you think they've done it or not. Otherwise, Ivo will hold you responsible and will sentence you to die! There's no other option.

This is kind of a bizarre legal system tbh

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Didn't Lorsulia leave with a black pet cat? 😬

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

We're already getting accused of witchcraft for dumb luck in battle, may as well take advantage of the black arts when we can. Yes for ritual.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

In my defense, if I'd known it would require a bunch of chores, I would have said nah :v:

One notable thing though is that the witch wants two eggs as gifts for the young girl and the adult woman, but the spellbook says there are three spirits. Nothing for the old lady? Will she be offended at not getting an egg too...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

I like the Mad King updates, no need to apologize for providing more free content