Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squirrels2Nuts

WHY THE gently caress DID MY LAST THREAD GET GASSED? ANSWER ME YOU BITCXH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

FUCVK TO YOU MODS WHY DID YOU GAS ME ANSWER ME YOU FUCKIN UNattractive and IMpersonable moderators and IKs SUUUUCK MY rear end

Squirrels2Nuts fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Jun 15, 2023

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

MODS ARE THE MOST USELESS PIECE OF SHIET TO WALK THE EARTH

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

FUICK OFF MODS EAT MY SHITE

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

mods post your real name and address so we can discuss this further

Squirrels2Nuts

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
well i didn't gas it so i don't know, but i'm guessing it was either (A) too many A's or (A) not enough A's

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
look at those wet dogs

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
:evilbuddy:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

hosed up

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

weird dog

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Billa

The Emperor protects.

That's the dog. gently caress dogs.

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

Dr. Honked posted:

well i didn't gas it so i don't know, but i'm guessing it was either (A) too many A's or (A) not enough A's

a

Squirrels2Nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0fyE8J2GjQ

Squirrels2Nuts

NO DOGS NO MASTERS

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:rip:

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

slurp hand soup you f8ckin c8nts

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

slurp hand soup you f8ckin c8nts

KetaYours.

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa

The Emperor protects.

I got owned by a wet dog.jpg. I'm gay.

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa posted:

I got owned by a wet dog.jpg. I'm gay.

it's the same with me

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

it's the same with me

Let's gay together and be proud of it. With lots of colors.

Squirrels2Nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

YOU WILL ANSWER ME AS YOU WILL ANSWER GOD

Squirrels2Nuts

posting ev!l buddy is a bannable offense but i'm chill unlike the stupid loving mods

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

posting ev!l buddy is a bannable offense but i'm chill unlike the stupid loving mods

Mods are people, they are chill too!

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa posted:

Let's gay together and be proud of it. With lots of colors.

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa posted:

Mods are people, they are chill too!

nope

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Yep, give me a good reason to think they are AI and then I'll pee in my own rear end.

Squirrels2Nuts

the very reason that you asked for a reason is enough. so piss away. a reasoned person wouldn't need to ask. piss your poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billa

The Emperor protects.