Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

the very reason that you asked for a reason is enough. so piss away. a reasoned person wouldn't need to ask. piss your poo poo

You are not chill! Nope nope! :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
i love you Billa. but you must piss your poo poo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Squirrels2Nuts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

Okay, i'll do it and record it like a wet dog.

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa

The Emperor protects.

It was the only one you didn't post :vov:

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa posted:

Okay, i'll do it and record it like a wet dog.

quoting for posterity

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa posted:

It was the only one you didn't post :vov:

huh?

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

quoting for posterity

I still have like 10 to 15 years to live :nutshot:

Billa

The Emperor protects.

The only wet dog you didn't post from Googlin' "Wet Dog".

Squirrels2Nuts

not with that attitude

Squirrels2Nuts

debt wog

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Would you like a bit of Hydromorphone with yoru Wet Dog sir?

Squirrels2Nuts

who woudn't!

treasure bear

that's a bad slur

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I could smell this thread before I clicked it

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Ominous Jazz posted:

I could smell this thread before I clicked it

Thats because it is about wet dogs lmfao.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Billa posted:

Thats because it is about wet dogs lmfao.

I swear I'm not usually as stupid as I was yesterday and it's a ominous jazz guarantee that that was my joke on purpose

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Ominous Jazz posted:

I swear I'm not usually as stupid as I was yesterday and it's a ominous jazz guarantee that that was my joke on purpose

Lmbo. Don't sweat it about yesterday dude. I just used the R word and didn't know it wasnt allowed if it wasn't for VS. I just edited and wen ahead.

Squirrels2Nuts

Escape From Noise

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

Taco Bell is too overpriced here

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Escape From Noise posted:

Taco Bell is too overpriced here

I've never eaten in a taco bell and I have one like 15 minutes from my house. How's the food?

Escape From Noise

Billa posted:

I've never eaten in a taco bell and I have one like 15 minutes from my house. How's the food?

It's not worth it outside of America probably. It's okay if you are drunk and/or high as hell because it's cheap. I can get better food for cheaper here. It was like 1000 or 1500 yen here for some tiny bullshit and not worth it even with the beer.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

Billa

The Emperor protects.

It's not worth it outside of America probably. It's okay if you are drunk and/or high as hell because it's cheap. I can get better food for cheaper here. It was like 1000 or 1500 yen here for some tiny bullshit and not worth it even with the beer.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

Wait, you are japanese? That's awesome!

Escape From Noise

Billa posted:

Wait, you are japanese? That's awesome!

I'm American. I just live here.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

I'm American. I just live here.

Sugoi! Can you tell me a typical day in Japan? I mean,is it like with restaurants that are bars and serve ramen and stuff? Is there crazyness for anime? Do you have mechas?

Squirrels2Nuts

STOP DERAILING MY loving THREAD

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

I'm gay for you or your thread, idk which though. Wanna flip a coin?

Squirrels2Nuts

POST 69

Escape From Noise

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

Don't blame me. I voted for wet dog.

Squirrels2Nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J01jGldE9BA

Squirrels2Nuts

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqVsvP0GA6U

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Squirrels2Nuts

you dirty dog!

Escape From Noise

I'm the dirt dog, CAN'T gently caress W/ ME!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

you dirty dog!

that's a wettening dog

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Squirrels2Nuts

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

wet dog!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squirrels2Nuts