Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

My TV just got an update that makes me look at a bunch of apps I don't care about before I can select input.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

First page of Google results is all AI-generated/bullshit copy optimized to hell to be caught in search to serve ads

Why is there even a shopping button anymore?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Flavahbeast posted:

my back hurts if I sleep on it wrong

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I had to get a job and it is horseshit.

HORSE

poo poo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fatkraken posted:

bunch of foods in the UK suddenly have milk on the ingredients list so they're no longer Vegan even though they used to be. I can't eat pringles anymore, or bournville chocolate.

did they add dairy or are they just being more honest?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fatkraken posted:

not sure, I suspect there are regulations about how deeply you have to clean machinery between milk containing batches and milk free batches and it was too much effort so they just made milk an official ingredient to avoid allergy issues

So in the best case you as a vegan are paying them to operate machinery used to process materials of animal nature.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

Wikipedia's new design. Yet another web designer thought that my desktop site needs to fit on a phone for 'clarity' and 'readability' and forgot that I don't want scroll every 3rd sentence.

There are really smart ways for web designers to design for both but it takes more effort so forget it

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

trouser chili posted:

The internet is a series of mistakes made to correct the previous mistakes.

Smart people are dumb as heck.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Alright Andre take it easy on the BK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

sebmojo posted:

My absolutely instant mental shift to "oh well guess I won't go to Twitter anymore" was so refreshing, like a tall glass of ice water on a hot day

Giving up tweeting was so easy when that guy bought it.