Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

FirstnameLastname posted:

cant get pregnant on federal park land

One of my BiL's relatives works for the Park Police and I thought this was an urban legend but he says it's true, there were a couple of years circa 2004 that word got out and the Presidio was absolutely crawling with straightlaced Mormon highschool kids who were loving raw in bathrooms but they cracked down.

Not one specific secret, but one year when I made a card-counting trip to Vegas one Christmas, I got a lap dance from a go-go boy in a sleazy gay bar called "Flex" and he spent like 2 hours sitting on my lap in his underwear processing his relationship with his 50ish sugar mama who had just kicked him out of her mansion in Hawaii. I had to agree with him that he probably should have stayed in the Navy than believed her bullshit about how she was going to give him money for a karate school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU