Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
a bunch of trade secrets regarding experimental and marketed injectable chemo drugs, trade secret manufacturing processes for injectable generic drugs that are using new, patented delivery processes to be safer on organs/for people with allergies to certain common ingredients in injectable drugs, the way the DEA's paperwork flows, and a bunch of proprietary stuff regarding high-end audio Rx/Tx circuit boards including parts lists and general circuit design

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

FirstnameLastname posted:

g-force was real and they died staying behind to torch that blackhawk when they clipped bin laden

lol the day everyone learned secret black helicopters were real

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MonkeyHate posted:

my stupid brother in law tried to bufu my holier than thou sister in law and they did it real wrong. so wrong she started blasting out blood from her butt and they had to go to the hospital

i think about that every time she tries to talk her bullshit at me lol

oh yeah shes the one who told me when she was shitfaced at my wedding. if she ever remembered she told me she would never stop vomiting

lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

dee eight posted:

that the forklift driver was bonin' the saw operator's wife

that was 30 years ago and i never told anyone else until now

I know firsthand of at least 3 children that were conceived with affair partners in a permit-only confined space at the same drug factory I mentioned above, and from stories I've been told, at least 9 in that same confined space since the mid-90s

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

frumpykvetchbot posted:

SAAB had a working drone mode of their Gripen jetfighter around 1990 allowing unmanned operation.

Drone fighter jets have been around forever