Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Mr. Driller can be stopped.

What exactly are you supposed to do about Mr. Domino!?

He doesn't have a loving drill, just put a loving brick in front of him! I don't know how those dumbass developers didn't figure this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uBUZ4AzMo4

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Jet Set Willy 4 life!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Hey I got that Atari 50 collection and turns out Lunar Lander is sick as hell

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the simple pleasure of a joystick with a “thrust” button

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

First you dig into my rear end in a top hat with your tongue, afterwards you have dug into my rear end in a top hat with your tongue. A pooka was released

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

fygar got fingered

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Vulgar posted:

First you dig into my rear end in a top hat with your tongue, afterwards you have dug into my rear end in a top hat with your tongue. A pooka was released

Please expand on the concepts.
I sense a hidden link between the acts described, and whispers barely intelligible "robot ron", "zacks ron", and most disturbingly "donkey ron, junioron"

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Please expand on the concepts.
I sense a hidden link between the acts described, and whispers barely intelligible "robot ron", "zacks ron", and most disturbingly "donkey ron, junioron"

You ever wonder if that dig dug guy ever stuck that tube in his butt? And did he give it a sniff afterwards?

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
I've often considered this.

It's just natural curiosity ha ha

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
I want to smell them

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Expanding man

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

you cant do this in-game on f2p accounts anymore, valve straight up just patched it out :rip:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I honestly thought this thread was a fever dream

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Scrotum Modem posted:

It is the year 1985. Your name is Wayne “Doobie” Robinson. You were a monster exterminator; that was your temporary role in life, just like the famous Dig Dug. Your job was to get rid of Pookas and Fygars with your harpoon and inflation weapon during the weekends and, aiming for your real goal in life, to serve truckers cheap, hot snacks from noon until 3 PM during weekdays. One Saturday, it was just an ordinary monster exterminating session for you... or so you thought.

Several hours had gone by. You were running around a plain, grassy island and pumping your air pump, inflating those monsters. Suddenly, there were a lot of Pookas invading your space, some of them had their yellow-goggled eyes floating around you. When they returned to their normal form, they hopped towards you, telling you how un-woke you are. You couldn't get away from them, even while you aimed your harpoon at them and pumped them up over and over again. Now the only option you had was running. So you ran for your life, but then you saw at least four Fygars heading your way. They were breathing fire as you ran in another direction. Usually you were brave enough to mow them down, but this time you got scared, considering that you'd never been this surrounded before. You thought you would die.

"Well, drat. I guess this is the end," you thought to yourself. You slowly backed away. Your life was about to end as the Pookas and Fygars came closer to you. But then you hear a drilling noise and shouting.

"Hey, Doobie! Get out of the way!" It was Taizo Hori. He was trying to save you by destroying part of the island. It started crumbling, and you ran to the safer area and made a jump to where the island was stable, as the crumbling parts chased you. You rolled away from the edge. As it began to sink underwater, all the monsters on the crumbling island fell and drowned. You were safe, and so was he.

You gasped to catch your breath from running and making that risky jump. Taizo ran over to you, worried for your safety.

"Doobie! Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?!" He asked you.

"Oh, I'm fine. Don't worry about me," you said smiling. Then, you giggled.

"But, thank you for saving me. I really appreciate it."

"Yeah, no problem," he said back to you. He rubbed the back of his helmet.

You both sat down for a moment to relax, and you let out a sigh. You were pretty much done for today, considering that you almost fell into the ocean surrounding you. 

"Man, that was awesome. I mean, scary, but awesome! You drowned them all again, Mr. Hori!" You said.

"Doobie, you're supposed to call me Taizo," he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, okay, fine. You drowned them all again, Taizo," You laughed, after emphasizing his name.

It was getting a little late, so there was a sunset, which was something you never liked missing. You and Taizo watched the sun slowly descend beneath the sky, with orange and pink hues layering above. Minutes of silence went by. Being alone with him was a good time for you. Then he stood up and offered his hand. You stood up with him and brushed off any dirt that you may have had.

Suddenly, you looked down and started to blush. For a long time, and not long after you met him, you had a huge crush on Taizo Hori. There were things about him that were just really cute, like his giant oval eyes, and his smirk of a smile. Although he's kind of egotistical and a bit of a glutton for his age, you admired him and how well he does his job. However, you didn't think you had a chance with him. He was your friend, but you knew you were in love with him. Did he feel the same way? Probably not.

"Doobie? What's wrong?" he suddenly asked, noticing that you were looking down.

You quickly raise your head up and say, "Oh, it's nothing."

He raises an eyebrow and gives you a concerning look. Then he sighs and shakes his head.

"Doobie, are you sure? You looked sad."

"I don't know what you mean, Taizo, but I'm super chill right now. Even after escaping my own death!" You laughed at your own sentence.

"Please don't lie to me," he says, walking closer to you. "I know something's wrong. Please tell me."

He places his blue-gloved hands on your shoulders and looks at you straight in the eye. You stared back at him, unsure of what to say. You wanted to tell him how you felt, but you didn't know how to start. And it felt like the right opportunity to do so now. You took a deep breath, and your heart started beating.

"Actually... Taizo, I have to tell you something," you said in a nervous voice.

"What is it?" he asked you. "Close your eyes, and I will tell you," you say to him.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it, lo- I mean, Taizo!"

He closes his eyes. Your heart begins to pound. "I can do this, I will do this. I love him. I love him so much, I really do." You lean closer, close your own eyes, and kiss him. Right on the lips.

Taizo opens his eyes and gasps. He sees you kissing him. Suddenly, he kisses you back passionately. Turns out that he really loves you as well. He holds you tighter as you two kiss. Then you two start making out. You remove his helmet in the process, toss it aside, and grab his spiky brown hair. He pushes you down on the green grass. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him harder. He cups your face. Then, you two pull away slowly and softly, and start panting.

"Whoa, you're a good kisser," he says.

"Thank you, I try," You say, blushing. There's a moment of silence. Then he speaks.

"I guess this is obvious now, but... I love you, Doobie. I've liked you for a long time."

"I love you too, Taizo. I've liked you for a whi- wait, really?! How long?" You asked in a surprised manner.

"The day after I met you, my love," he said, winking. You blushed harder.

"Hey, I was gonna call you that!" you said, pouting afterwards.

"Well, you can start from here on out," he assured you.

You kiss again, this time softer. The two of you hug, still laying on the grass, and by that time, the sun had already set, leaving only the color of dark blue left in the sky.

Thinkin bout thos Fygars

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I like to stick my dig dug hose in my dill hole, and just inflate my donger into a monster. Your mom likes it too

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Yeah yeah, she brings out the album, late, after every Christmas Dinner, every single year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How many dugs could a dig dug dig if a dig dug could dug digs