Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Sleeker, cuter, better. Also they can sing? *shrugs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

idiot. dumbass.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Chip lunks

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

NO LUNKS HERE *taps the sign*.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

They seem OK. Not sure if I can give a verdict on one or the other

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

gadget is a mouse op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chikiti China the Chinese chicken

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

We have Townsend's chipmunks around here, which are very squirrely chimpunks. I think that throws your calculations into question, OP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Townsend%27s_chipmunk

Lick Joe
Sep 30, 2000
Forum Veteran
Counterpoint: much less fun asking Germans to pronounce chipmunk.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Campsite chipmunks dgaf, they put it all on the line to eat off you.There's no self respect there. I at least had to dig a pit laced with sunflower seeds in my backyard and run a Looney Tunes box trap on a string to get one of my local squirrels but even it powered through the box and left squirrel poo poo in my hole.

edit: also you don't see chipmunks doing the obstacle courses from PBS from 30 years ago

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

anyone else hate when music has chipmunk vocals. and i don't mean like alvin simon and theodore i mean like edm and poo poo. does my head in.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Oh I thought this was the what you had for dinner thread OP.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
well yeah. was this topic really necessary

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
on my first date with my girlfriend we round-tripped the Sandia Peak tram and while we were waiting to go back down to the base this hella fat chipmunk ran up on a rock and stared at us eatin something while a cloud rolled over the peak, it was cool.

1 hour prior we got turned around on a trail and, while mad dashing around the trails at the peak trying to find our way back to the trail to the tram dock (it was the last ride down for the day coming up), we came upon a big rear end squirrel sitting on a tree branch. I pointed him out, he looked at us, and promptly started grabbing poo poo off the tree and throwing it at us and making very angry noises. Soon after that we hooked up with the right road and made it with like 15 minutes.

I think both were pretty a-ok for vastly different reasons and the mean angry squirrel was a good omen. Chipmunk was too, on the way down we passed through that cloud in the tram car and it was a very cool experience. Mountain animals are magical.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Chipmunks are squirrels :colbert:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Duck and Cover posted:

Sleeker, cuter, better. Also they can sing? *shrugs*

Alright Duck and Cover I actually enjoy your threads as perverse as it is but now I'm mad. I'm real mad!! This thread has officially gone TOO FAR.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I saw a black squirrel the other day, that was pretty cool. They aren’t common around here.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
When I lived near the woods I used to see them all the time. Hadn't spotted one in years but I saw one a few weeks ago and pointed it out to my son, he liked it.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Chipmunks are basically our version of dormice, I think that's a more apt comparison

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Chipmunks can't fly. Game set match.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I saw a black squirrel the other day, that was pretty cool. They aren’t common around here.
I have seen both melanistic (black) and albinistic (white) "grey" squirrels in my neighborhood of Boston, which is neat.

Also ate some squirrel meat taquito that one of my underlings from work made from squirrels he shot hunting in nowhere, new Hampshire. The taquito was too flavorful for me to tell anything about the squirell meat tho

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
who asked

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Possums are better than both. Possums rule, chipmunks and squirrels drool.

Nah, I lie they're all good. Even those monstrous freaks Opossum. They can't help being born evil.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lots of black and greys around these parts.
It's the little poo poo red squirrels ya good watch out for. Aggressive little shits. Always see them chasing off the bigger black and greys

Here's a picture I took of an idiot squirrel at McGregor point.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

the squirrels were my favorite part of the park back home. i basically raised a tiny army of little peanut hopping menaces that would bound towards me as soon as they caught sight or smell. the chipmunks would take em but then theyd bail immediately. the squirrels? theyd chill out beside me munching down. also: groundhogs

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSqnbmXV6es

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Chinchillas are superior to both