Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I had the most painful headache in my entire life about 7 hours ago. It felt like a cold metal bar slicing through my temples. The pain was so intense that I had to stop immediately. I lost my vision for a moment. My head is still throbbing but at least more dulled.

I can’t sleep and the Tylenol ain’t doing it’s thing.

I looked it up and I guess this is a thing that some people get? It could also be a result of my hosed up kidneys not processing toxins right.

Anyone else having their sexy times rudely interrupted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phraggah
Nov 11, 2011

A rocket fuel made of Doritos? Yeah, I could kind of see it.
Sounds like you got two kinds of strokes at once, op

In all seriousness, may want to get real medical attention in case of aneurysm or stroke. This exact thing happened to an acquaintance

Phraggah fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jun 16, 2023

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's herpes op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Had your blood pressure checked lately, OP? If it's abnormally high at resting, the exertion of sex can send it through the roof.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

defo a brain aneurysm OP, my goondolences to you

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

My hand cramps and sometimes the fake nails fall off.

If I thought I was going to die every time I mashed bits with my partner, I'd probably go to a doctor. I dunno man, it's totally up to you but I think that's why they're there.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Check your blood pressure and be amazed

Queen of Beans
Jun 15, 2007
This happened to "a friend" and you should probably go see a doctor before your brain aneurysm kills you

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sounds very dangerous op, you should see a doctor ASAP

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
You should consult a mirror to verify if there really isnt a metal bar penetrating your head OP.
maybe your partner wanted to basic instinct you.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

N. Senada posted:

I had the most painful headache in my entire life about 7 hours ago. It felt like a cold metal bar slicing through my temples. The pain was so intense that I had to stop immediately. I lost my vision for a moment. My head is still throbbing but at least more dulled.

I can’t sleep and the Tylenol ain’t doing it’s thing.

I looked it up and I guess this is a thing that some people get? It could also be a result of my hosed up kidneys not processing toxins right.

Anyone else having their sexy times rudely interrupted?

Were you straining really hard? It's called a primary exertion headache.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
You are allergic to slamming ham OP sorry.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

owned, op

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Tarkus posted:

Were you straining really hard? It's called a primary exertion headache.

Those motion controlled sex games for the Wii are death traps

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Have you watched Ted lasso in the last day because that will split your head

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

Icochet posted:

Those motion controlled sex games for the Wii are death traps
Getting absolutely pumped by Wii Sports Matt, just like the good old days.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
drat, that sounds like one hell of an orgasm :stare:

No, but seriously, I don't know whether or not it was a seizure, but the pain & throbbing that OTC pain meds doesn't help sounds like post-seizure symptoms. The intensity & suddenness of the pain, in addition to the loss of vision, sound more serious than a seizure tbh, I'm just saying -- the post-symptoms indicate (at least to me, a non-doctor in all fairness) some sort of actual brain problem occurred.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What was his name op?

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

YeahTubaMike posted:

some sort of actual brain problem occurred.
We know, check his post history.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
wait is the OP blaming this headache on having never gotten laid? fuckin sad.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You shouldn't have sex OP because you might accidentally make ugly offspring

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
If you accidentally kill yourself having sex, you were probably doing it wrong

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Could be coital cephalalgia, which presents the same way as an aneurysm but is benign. It's caused by spasms in the blood vessels at the base of the skull and can be treated by some generic meds. Ask me how I know.

Alternatively it could be an aneurysm. As others have said, go to a doctor. Pro-tip: the phrase "worst headache of my life" in this context will get you priority diamond elite boarding privileges at the ER.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you die during sex you die in real life

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The body cannot live without cumming

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
when ur heads explodin but she keep suckin

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I don't think this is what the monks who developed that technique were talking about

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Serious answer as far as interruptions go I had a fissure once that left me tapping out. Limped away, thought I'd rather die.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

unexplained sudden severe pain in the head that lasts hours and blurs your vision is probably nothing to worry about op

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Someone could assassinate OP just by jerking him off

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’ve been at the hospital for the last 9 hours, got a cat scan, mri, and lumbar puncture. It’s been a real lovely day. Hopefully find out soon if it’s a real bad thing or just sex headache.

Thx for the goons encouraging me to seek help. Growing up in poverty where you’re taught to “tough it out” is a hell of a thing.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrb2Oc6naDI

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hope you’re doing ok OP. I informed Senad of your predicament and he took a long thoughtful drag off his smoke and said “Ya….is no good.”

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jun 17, 2023

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I'm hoping for the best, OP.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

N. Senada posted:

I’ve been at the hospital for the last 9 hours, got a cat scan, mri, and lumbar puncture. It’s been a real lovely day. Hopefully find out soon if it’s a real bad thing or just sex headache.

Thx for the goons encouraging me to seek help. Growing up in poverty where you’re taught to “tough it out” is a hell of a thing.

They piped music into my MRI but there were full-on ads played in it. Not a radio feed, some shitbird paid to have ads put into the hospital’s MRI and they were like “hell yeah”.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

N. Senada posted:

OP did the doctors at least help you complete that nut? regardless of what's going on with your brain, having an unbusted nut can't be good.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

N. Senada posted:

Hope you figure out what's up! 😊

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Serious_Cyclone posted:

They piped music into my MRI but there were full-on ads played in it. Not a radio feed, some shitbird paid to have ads put into the hospital’s MRI and they were like “hell yeah”.

Lol, they gave me ear plugs and ear muffs and a mirror lens that was looking at a lone monitor showing a video of water streaming.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Good news everyone, I don’t have a brain clot or aneurysm. Likeliest case is that my kidney’s poo poo functioning skyrocketed my blood pressure and the exertion of sex just set me over the edge.

I get to go home! Gonna celebrate my huge new medical bill by buying a new avatar because my current one is dog poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
My tadpoles have unionised, on squart strike until I bring conditions up to contracted standard.

What I'm saying is that my peripheral circulation bestows an undead micropeen, shyly tucked away between sack and thigh, grey-green-purple colouration effectively camouflages the titchy dingus against the furry mottled backdrop of candid undercarriage.

E: Mr Sinatra, that's fantastic news!

Mechanical Pencil fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jun 17, 2023