Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Nap Ghost

N. Senada posted:

Good news everyone, I don’t have a brain clot or aneurysm. Likeliest case is that my kidney’s poo poo functioning skyrocketed my blood pressure and the exertion of sex just set me over the edge.

I get to go home! Gonna celebrate my huge new medical bill by buying a new avatar because my current one is dog poo poo.

Hooray!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
let this be a lesson to anyone out there who considers having sex

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Mozi posted:

let this be a lesson to anyone out there who considers having sex

Yes, no good cums from it!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op, tell your partner the doctor suggested you try again to see if it's repeatable

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Congrats on the almost sex and not-almost death OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

You are allergic to slamming ham OP sorry.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Mechanical Pencil posted:

My tadpoles have unionised, on squart strike until I bring conditions up to contracted standard.

What I'm saying is that my peripheral circulation bestows an undead micropeen, shyly tucked away between sack and thigh, grey-green-purple colouration effectively camouflages the titchy dingus against the furry mottled backdrop of candid undercarriage.

E: Mr Sinatra, that's fantastic news!

Just in case anyone missed it, I require dog pile shaming for this post and many others, I get off on it.
Tell me I'm a rotten nogoodnik, threaten me with the porridge spoon, but pwease don't be too mean :ohdear:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

la petite pre-mort

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Try mixing in a glass of water every once in a while in between the Monsters and Polar Pops and your kidneys will be more cooperative.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Szyznyk posted:

Try mixing in a glass of water every once in a while in between the Monsters and Polar Pops and your kidneys will be more cooperative.

Coffee is a kind of water, yes?

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

OP isn't dead. Confirmed, hasn't had sex today.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

This happened to me. It's real. The internet assured me that i was either dying or it's totally fine, whichever.

It went away after about a week but even though it felt like being stabbed directly in the top of my brain every time i nutted i never stopped nutting

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

God drat it hurt though. Such an intense pain, completely shocking and very weirdly localized to an area that i know and understand is not capable of feeling pain, that of the brain directly beneath the gentle depression where my soft spot once was.

Do you know what it's like to be completely sure you're going to die with a boner and a sad little dribble of jizz gluing your pubis to the carpet? DO YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My dad got drunk one morning and ate toxic waste, so i was born with my nuts smack in the middle of my skull. When I cum a little vacuum forms in my head and it makes a disgusting moist sound