Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone have all the music intro's from Steve1989MREInfo videos?

Does anyone have any info about this music? I know he makes the intro music, and in one of his Youtube videos (or maybe it was in a video description?) he spoke about working on his music/having more time to work on his music.

Is all of his music like the intro music?

What even is that music?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You could ask Steve1989MREInfo.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BigBadSteve posted:

You could ask Steve1989MREInfo.

The best idea is to really ask Steve1989MREInfo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He's not dead yet?

Huh, good for him.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

He's not dead yet?

Huh, good for him.

evidently botulinum toxin does a body good?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
ive been in a Steve1989MREInfoCore band for about 15 years. youve really gotta have some jalapeno cheese from a plastic tube in ya to do this poo poo

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Steve1989MREinfo seems like a really nice dude and I bet he would tell you if you asked him

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:gas:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Not gonna gas this thread until op asks Steve1989MREInfo and gets a reply

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
He’s got info right there in his name op

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Let's put this in a tr- nice

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Still waiting for updates op. Has Steve1989MREInfo replied. They seem like someone would reply.

If they don't reply that reflects poorly on your general character and the goodness of your soul, probably.

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra
Nice hiss

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
here you go OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clg9AziTfI4

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I like when he smokes the old cigarettes

hosed up they don’t give our troops smokes anymore, might die out there might as well have a puff

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i call him Steve for short

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Only way to be sure is to give him money on patreon and hope he responds.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I love the dumbass musical chime sounds he superimposes on the video when he stirs a glass. It’s so unnecessary

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Indiana Steve1989MREInfo, upon being trapped in room filling rapidly with snakes: Nice hiss

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op i believe the name of that composition is "carmina burana"

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Is this the guy that was suitcasing colloidal silver?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I worked with Steve1989MREInfo a few years ago. He had a very unique process. He’d stick his nose deep into my taint and breathe deep of that fetid musk. Then he’d play some piano or make some electronic music or whatever the gently caress he does.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Steve1989MREInfo is a gift to humanity dont you dare bash him!

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Steve1989MREInfo music comes from this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DAW6xZ_sM

gas this poo poo

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

evidently botulinum toxin does a body good?

He was out of commission for a while from the Chinese Green Meat MRE, but came back with fewer wrinkles AND his migraines gone, so he's better than ever.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
nice hiss

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Best video he did was the Vegetable Omelet MRE. You know, the one the military had to discontinue because it was actually just that vile.

Even he had to power his way through that one.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Steve1989MREInfo is my father I go by Steven1989MREInfo

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Not gonna gas this thread until op asks Steve1989MREInfo and gets a reply

Only just saw this. Gimme the weekend, will report back. Thanks.

EDIT: His email address on Youtube says for business enquiries, and this is just messing around, so I'm not going to email him and waste his time.

Also: "Channel music is not available for sale or usage/sample and is copyrighted."

Wee fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jun 17, 2023

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

Did you try shazam? I've used it for figuring out some music in a halloween video (turned out to be a pitched version of Isidor - Grid Surfer) and despite all the talking and pitch shifts shazam managed to recognize it.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I got a couple of humanitarian daily rations from my wife’s work after Hurricane Ian because of Steve’s videos and they had the best oatmeal cookies I ever had.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Still waiting for him to bring out his own line of Steve1989MREInfo branded MRE's.

If it's an MRE, it's got to be an Steve1989MREInfo MRE!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Szyznyk posted:

I got a couple of humanitarian daily rations from my wife’s work after Hurricane Ian because of Steve’s videos and they had the best oatmeal cookies I ever had.

I had a block of those surival rations, in the silver bag and its like 12 or 24 days of it.

you can just eat them if you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

dr_rat posted:

Still waiting for him to bring out his own line of Steve1989MREInfo branded MRE's.

If it's an MRE, it's got to be an Steve1989MREInfo MRE!

Its stalled forever over ketchup