Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Nintendo, Smash Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

Two of those things are stupid fictional properties that adult nerds often get overly passionate about, OP. Andrew Tate is a real man who openly pushes extreme misogyny, and is most likely guilty of kidnapping, rape, extortion, and human trafficking. It's very, very weird that you put them in the same category.

the actions of wizards are often inscrutable

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bassnectar

dude made some wildly good music, but had the most godawfully obnoxious fans when taken as a whole. especially the ones who are still defending him after it turned out he was legit grooming (and probably raping) teenage girls at least for a period of, if not the whole, time

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ew I didn't know that gently caress that guy

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

sigher posted:

Nintendo, Smash Bros.

Fighting games generally

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Outlander

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
Rick and Morty fans that think the title characters are the good guys

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Buffy the Vampire person, this might include that other show from that era from the same guy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

covidstomper58 posted:

Buffy the Vampire person, this might include that other show from that era from the same guy

Share a hot dog with me. You get the dog, I get the bun

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Jesus Christ fans or "Christians" as I call them, tend to ruin things. Like all the time!

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Communism.

Suspekt Device
Jan 9, 2017

Chief McHeath posted:

Bassnectar

dude made some wildly good music, but had the most godawfully obnoxious fans when taken as a whole. especially the ones who are still defending him after it turned out he was legit grooming (and probably raping) teenage girls at least for a period of, if not the whole, time

Always thought his poo poo was super mediocre.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The best bassnectar song I've ever heard was a MK9 remix so yeah

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Wizard Master posted:

Star Wars: Whilst I've enjoyed the original trilogy, the way the fandom has acted after the sequels were released has really put me off - including doxxing and threatening cast members.

Star Wars fans are way too murderously obsessive and insufferable over what basically amounts to a series of cartoons about space wizards made for children.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

People who are celebrity obsessed, like people who post Selena Gomez stuff or KPOP dance gifs and poo poo on the internet all day

Toxic mostly to themselves

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What the hell is wrong with the cake farts community? They do a lot of charity work.

I’m not going to apologize. It’s what I like most.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Thankfully they purge themselves every so often so they're not that bad

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Naughty Dog, both the company and the animal.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

Rick and Morty fans that think the title characters are the good guys

Rick and Morty fans are the reason I never mention the show even if I do like it.

And yeah, the arc of the entire series seems to be that Rick (and the rest of the family) has issues but are slowly dealing with them. He's kind of a mess.

Pickle Rick as an episode is a good example. It's about how he's going to lengths to avoid dealing with his issues, while his daughter's reaction is basically "ffs dad, stop dodging this you agreed to come with us". In the end he does come to family therapy, and seems to accept that it's work he has to do.

Fan summary: Lol he's a pickle.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Food

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Trump

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

British royalty.
No fan base loves racism and paedophilia more than them.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Pittsburgh sports fans.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bitterandtwisted posted:

British royalty.
No fan base loves racism and paedophilia more than them.

The Catholic Church puts up some spirited competition. (Actually, I don't know how racist they are. Presumably not zero, but they seem more ok with non-white members than the royals.)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
CrossFit

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Devil worshipers. Either get off your rear end and summon Lucifer to bring about a thousand years of darkness or stop talking about it and get a real job you lazy bums.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Computer viking posted:

The Catholic Church puts up some spirited competition. (Actually, I don't know how racist they are. Presumably not zero, but they seem more ok with non-white members than the royals.)

I mean they accept all races only because they're actively pursuing genocide of traditional culture in, for example, the Phillipines.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
GollumGuys

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Jarvoids. fans of the name Jarvis

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

All video game fanbases. Go into any thread in the games forum and read the posts. You would come away thinking which ever game you chose is the worst thing created by the most incompetent developer who ever existed. Nevermind the 3000 hours and counting I have into the game though.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Gollum did nothing wrong. Hobbits are dicks and deserve to have the rings stolen and be throttled in their sleep.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

dr_rat posted:

Gollum did nothing wrong. Hobbits are dicks and deserve to have the rings stolen and be throttled in their sleep.

This is Deagol erasure. :colbert:

Goatson
Oct 21, 2020

"IN PLACE OF KÄÄRIJÄ YOU WOULD HAVE LOREEN! NOT GREEN BUT BEAUTIFUL AND BEIGE AS 'TATTOO'!"
Zack Snyder fans.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Computer viking posted:

This is Deagol erasure. :colbert:

Deagol should of known a birthday present when he saw one. :colbert:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Politician or political party die hards.

Race, Gender or Sexuality people who take it as some office HR thing.

Gorgeous Zan
Apr 13, 2007

New Haven Yacht Club
Elon Musk

Star Citizen

Cryptocurrency maxis

People who drive Dodge Rams

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Two pages in and you’re all wrong. It’s Supernatural, obviously

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002