Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

Rick and Morty fans that think the title characters are the good guys

Rick and Morty fans are the reason I never mention the show even if I do like it.

And yeah, the arc of the entire series seems to be that Rick (and the rest of the family) has issues but are slowly dealing with them. He's kind of a mess.

Pickle Rick as an episode is a good example. It's about how he's going to lengths to avoid dealing with his issues, while his daughter's reaction is basically "ffs dad, stop dodging this you agreed to come with us". In the end he does come to family therapy, and seems to accept that it's work he has to do.

Fan summary: Lol he's a pickle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bitterandtwisted posted:

British royalty.
No fan base loves racism and paedophilia more than them.

The Catholic Church puts up some spirited competition. (Actually, I don't know how racist they are. Presumably not zero, but they seem more ok with non-white members than the royals.)

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

dr_rat posted:

Gollum did nothing wrong. Hobbits are dicks and deserve to have the rings stolen and be throttled in their sleep.

This is Deagol erasure. :colbert:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's a textile made of bamboo cellulose.

In my experience it's a bit expensive, but also soft and comfortable. It's a normal material used by serious companies, but it's also kind of new and exotic and that attracts scammers and weirdos.