Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

starbucks jennifer hosed up my cold brew again, I said no foam but there's clearly foam on top and it's not even the cold foam, it's that hot "textured" milk (probably cow milk oh no) and I'm too polite to stop drinking it.

starbucks jennifer keeps staring at me expecting me to sip it politely and make that small smile like I'm some kind of suburban mona lisa looking motherfucker but I'm trying to discretely scrape the foam off so I don't get the rumbles, god, this is torture.

oh no she saw me, and she's frowning, I have to take the L on this. oh god it's cow milk.

okay she's smiling again. she's got too many teeth. oh no. oh gently caress. oh wow she just took a bite out of starbucks blair. okay. if I don't nice I don't think she can see me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Randy Travesty posted:

starbucks jennifer hosed up my cold brew again, I said no foam but there's clearly foam on top and it's not even the cold foam, it's that hot "textured" milk (probably cow milk oh no) and I'm too polite to stop drinking it.

starbucks jennifer keeps staring at me expecting me to sip it politely and make that small smile like I'm some kind of suburban mona lisa looking motherfucker but I'm trying to discretely scrape the foam off so I don't get the rumbles, god, this is torture.

oh no she saw me, and she's frowning, I have to take the L on this. oh god it's cow milk.

okay she's smiling again. she's got too many teeth. oh no. oh gently caress. oh wow she just took a bite out of starbucks blair. okay. if I don't nice I don't think she can see me.

Don't worry, she can see through your mind that you are posting in BYOB, therefore you are a chill person therefore there will be no trouble.

She's a bitch though.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Is she still staring at you, maybe shes got the cooties for you (I don't know how to say that she likes you a lot in a word).

Manifisto

there's no winning with starbucks jennifer. I asked for a "/skɒn/" and she said "do you mean /skoʊn/?" the next week I asked for a "/skoʊn/" and she said "actually it's pronounced /skɒn/." I think she might be loving with me but I can't tell. I just want my loving pastry, jennifer.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jun 17, 2023

ty nesamdoom!

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Manifisto posted:

there's no winning with starbucks jennifer. I asked for a "/skɒn/" and she said "do you mean /skoʊn/?" the next week I asked for a "/skoʊn/" and she said "actually it's pronounced /skɒn/." I think she might be loving with me but I can't tell. I just want my loving pastry, jennifer.

What's a pastry, sounds like "Pasteles" here in Spain.

Escape From Noise

Starbucks Jennifer handed me an actual authentic macchiato and not the Starbucks version. I... what?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Billa posted:

What's a pastry, sounds like "Pasteles" here in Spain.

a pastry is literally un pastel, but in english they're usually specifically sweet snacks or breakfast foods

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
W̴̧̰̬̦̖̯̗̄̿͐͗̾̃͛̿͆̏̎̉̃͝͝e̸̢̛͎̰̺̩̱͈̲͍͖̻̰̭̠̓͆́̀̎̽͒͛̈̃̃̅́͘͜͝͠l̷̡̨̛̛̤͎̳̼̺̦͚̻̭̿̆́͜c̷̢̢͓̖͈̞̹͈̗͖̤̟͙̝̙̻̅͒ͅo̷̡̅͆̇̆̚͠m̸̞͇̖̓ȩ̶̨̛̘͍̗̙̥̊̾ ̷̧̼͖͎͔̘̤͓̳̼͎̟͋̾̿͌̐͆́͑̃̓͜t̸̞͉̘̪̻̊͂̊̏̓̚͝o̵̟̲͒̈̆̈́́ ̵̢̧̧̰͙͚̼̥͇̖͔̬̱̱͍̝͉̤̀̋̀̄́̀̈̓̉͐͛̉͘͝S̶̨͓͔͈̝͍̩̳͊̕t̵̢̳̥̥͎̞̺̮̠͖͇̟͑͆̑̑ͅa̶̧̛̛̯͆̾̈́̀̉͋̕͠r̴̛̰̮̥̞̙̓̀͑̈͒̐̽̅͠b̶̼̬̘̺̤̦͑͐́́̿́́̄̾͐̿̊̂̿ͅú̴̟̘͇̈́̌̉͗͌͘͝͝͠c̷̦̯̹̭̠̐̉̍̏̐͝k̵̢̭̙̞͎̠̟̬̗͛s̴̢̲͉̻̙͙̻͌̓̅͛̑̏̿̚͝.̵͍͇̺̤̦͈̝͓̙͑̈̀̓̂̀̓̃̽̀̕̕͝ ̴̧̢͚̩͚̝͕̺͇̱͍̥̯̥͓͖̭͆̔́̀̄̀́͊͒̔͐̚̕͘͝ ̸̩̖̓̾̈́̑͛̄͊͋̆̆̋͘͝͝M̴̯̭̣̞̩̖̣̟̼̬͇̋̓͌̓͂͛̿͒̑̏͋̎͌͘͘͠a̵̻̟͊̎͌̕̕͝y̸̧̭͕̦̬̮͚̭̪͈̘̦͉͙͙̦̜̋͂̐̍̉̐̋͆̾͌͐̓ͅ ̸̢͉̖̼͍̼̳̺̯̞̻͖̈́̂̿̾̈̇̄͘͘͝͠Ỉ̸̧̦͔͍̝͐ ̴͚̩̫̬͚͕̌̓́́͆͂̀̿̉̀̉͠t̷͚͉̬́̈̌̆̊͑̓̈̂̐̕a̵̼͈͖̺͌̈̅̉͌͌̓ǩ̵͓̭͇͊͗̀͘ȩ̷̞̮̻̫͕͔̝̺̥̦̌̽͐͠ ̴̛͖͓͎̈y̷̡̩̣̭̬͔͕̤͚̾̈̒̿͆̊̕͜͠͝ͅơ̴͍͚͍̗̣͖̽̂û̴̧̫̺̹̣͍̔r̵̡͙͚̭̋̇̈́͑̎̒̃͌̀̚̚͘͝͝ ̶͍̰̲̝͋͐̎̃́͋́͋̈͐͝ͅơ̵̢̮̖̣̲̖̻͇̫̑̇̽͑̔̏̇͌̊͌͆̾̓̐̎ṙ̶͇̘̼̜̭̱͍̱̗͒́̅̂̃̈́͜d̴̢̧̘̤͍͉͚̲̹͐̌̓̏̿͌̓͛̽͑̈́̀̐̆͘͜ͅę̵̡̘̘͖̦͈̩̟̜̏̈́̅̇͂̎̏̿̓̃͒͐̇̚ͅͅr̴̛̻͍͒̊̈́͋̚͝͠?̸̢̮̞̩͇͎͖͇̪͕͔̺͇͎̭̬̻̈́̊̃́̀̅̈́͗̔̌̒̒̄

Billa

The Emperor protects.

your friend sk posted:

a pastry is literally un pastel, but in english they're usually specifically sweet snacks or breakfast foods

Oh I see. Thank you sir!

Khanstant
well we can consider this case to be.... STAR BUNKED

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Khanstant posted:

well we can consider this case to be.... STAR BUNKED

:suicide101:

google THIS

Starbucks Jennifer asks me if I want my chocolate croissant heated up. I say no thank you. She says yes, yes I do and I get tunnel vision, my heart begins to pound in my ears and I feel what seems to be cold clawed fingers slowly closing around my throat.

Yes, I weakly agree. Heated up.

Everything returns to normal. None of the other patrons act as though anything unusual has happened. Did something happen? I can't quite remember.

I graciously accept my warm croissant. The chocolate chips have melted and get all over everything. This really is better. Starbucks Jennifer knows what she's doing.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Starbucks Jennifer is my favorite sumo kimarite

FutonForensic

I ask for a decaf medium roast. Starbucks Jennifer instead puts sunglasses on the counter. I put them on. My eyes are open. I see what the billboards and the newspapers are really saying. I tell my friend Frank Armitage to put them on, but he refuses. We have a sick rear end brawl in an alley.

Khanstant
Jennifer Starbuck, Full of Grace, The Grande is with thee. Blessed art thou among stars, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Buck. Wholly Jennifer Starbuck, pray for us sippers now, and at the hour of our morning constitution.

Manifisto

I order my venti half-caf no-foam cappuccino, and jennifer snaps her fingers, and when I look over to the barista area . . . it's there, ready for me, with my name written neatly on the cup. I assume this is some kind of gimmick that she and the barista have worked out ahead of time but I swear I saw nothing and the barista was over by the sink, pointedly not looking in our direction.

ty nesamdoom!

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

"Starbucks Jennifer isn't real, she can't hurt you."

Starbucks Jennifer:

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Manifisto

Zoya posted:

"Starbucks Jennifer isn't real, she can't hurt you."

Starbucks Jennifer:

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

starbucks jennifer is a powerful enemy. i am drinking a black cold brew now. it doesn't taste quite right. like...chemical, almost. i am afraid to ask for a correction. she keeps staring at me. her eyes don't have any sclera. it's just eyes. black pools staring into the difference. many black pools. thousands. all seeing. all knowing. endless in their depth. like two holes that go straight past hell right into the void.

it's probably just a little bit of disinfectant. maybe.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
starbucks jennifer just got out of a toxic relationship and needs some space to be in her eldritch era

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i go to starbucks and the barista asks me what i want. “a cappuccino” i say and she warmly acknowledges it, jotting it down and taking the payment. “it’ll come right up” she smiles and says. a few minutes go by and she finishes the drink, “a cappuccino for jennifer” she says loudly. nobody else seems to take note. she looks at me and says “you’re cappuccino, ma’am”. i’m confused, my name isn’t jennifer but how often do the baristas get your name correct? i walk up and take the cup. it’s not right. i’m not jennifer. i look down and i’m wearing a starbucks apron, my name tag says jennifer. “a cappuccino for jennifer” i say again. there’s no one in the store.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Manifisto

watho posted:

i go to starbucks and the barista asks me what i want. “a cappuccino” i say and she warmly acknowledges it, jotting it down and taking the payment. “it’ll come right up” she smiles and says. a few minutes go by and she finishes the drink, “a cappuccino for jennifer” she says loudly. nobody else seems to take note. she looks at me and says “you’re cappuccino, ma’am”. i’m confused, my name isn’t jennifer but how often do the baristas get your name correct? i walk up and take the cup. it’s not right. i’m not jennifer. i look down and i’m wearing a starbucks apron, my name tag says jennifer. “a cappuccino for jennifer” i say again. there’s no one in the store.

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

watho posted:

Buttchocks

The Starbuck's Jennifer is not currently endangered and has a vast habitat throughout North America.

Ass-penny

watho posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

watho posted:

watho

starbucks jennifer: okay that’ll be right up what’s your name?
me: it’s l— wait a minute i’m not falling for that one
starbucks jennifer: ahhhh you got me! it was worth a try!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

watho posted:

starbucks jennifer: okay that’ll be right up what’s your name?
me: it’s l— wait a minute i’m not falling for that one
starbucks jennifer: ahhhh you got me! it was worth a try!

starbucks jennifer has a closet full of changelings, where do you think all that foam comes from

google THIS

Starbucks Jennifer's eyes start bleeding, thick black veins bulge on her arms and face, and she starts growling like Regan in The Exorcist. I glance over my shoulder just in time to see Dunkin's Stephanie pass by on the sidewalk.

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

google THIS posted:

Starbucks Jennifer's eyes start bleeding, thick black veins bulge on her arms and face, and she starts growling like Regan in The Exorcist. I glance over my shoulder just in time to see Dunkin's Stephanie pass by on the sidewalk.

Dunkin' Stephanie! the Starbucks Jennifer cinematic universe is expanding...

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

dutch brothers jake has been staring in the window of the starbucks for six days now. I can't leave my table. my feet feel glued to the floor. starbucks jennifer is howling in pain from his presence. I try to buffer it, to soothe her mind with mine, as she slowly melds with my brain. I sip my venti honey oat milk triple flat white slowly, savoring each piping hot sip, for days on end. my mouth puckers, refusing another sip. I force the hot liquid into my mouth and down my throat, knowing this is the only way to survive, and keep staring back at dutch brothers jake. the air is electric. time has stopped.

Buttchocks

I used to play bass for Starbucks Jennifer while their other bassist was recovering from a leg amputation.

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
i ask starbucks jennifer for a dry cappucino

starbucks brady behind the counter tells me that i've been in a coma for 16 years and starbucks jennifer no longer works here

starbucks brady turns the payment terminal to me

i tip 38%

google THIS

If you say "Starbucks Jennifer" three times while looking into a rear view mirror the next exit will have a Starbucks

This will also happen if you say pretty much anything else but it's still kind of creepy

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
jennibucks starfer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

big black turnout

Starbuck Jennifer hands me my order then walks over to the piano. She plays All Along the Watchtower, then turns to me and says "my job is done" before disappearing into thin air

watho

i always stop by starbucks on the way to work. yeah i know stereotypical millennial but it’s a nice ritual to start the day. i enter the coffee shop the same time i usually do and the barista greets me and asks if i want the usual. it’s always a bit embarrassing when you frequent any establishment enough that the staff recognizes you to the point where you have a “usual” but she’s cute enough that i’m more flustered than anything. her name tag says jennifer but i’ve already memorized the name at this point. i reply that yeah i do want the usual, arent i adventurous. she says that hey you like what you like don’t worry about it don’t be so down on yourself, at least you’re not overcompensating like darren. darren is my rear end in a top hat of a manager, i feel self conscious about how much i’ve complained about him to this woman but the comment still makes me laugh.

she takes my payment and i can see her expression shift to something more serious. after a brief silence she says that i’m way more qualified to do what he does, that i shouldn’t take his abuse. i am a bit taken aback by the realization of how much of my grievances i’ve shared with one of the baristas at the starbucks i frequent but more than anything i feel validated. he is a piece of poo poo and i shouldn’t take that from him! she’s working the machinery but still talking to me, she says that he deserves what’s coming to him. i’m no longer following what she’s saying, i ask her what she means. she doesn’t elaborate. she reassures me that it’s the right thing to do, i still don’t understand. she says i do. i understand now. she hands me my coffee, i take a sip, i don’t like coffee. i’m late for work. i need to get to work.

Buttchocks

Visiting Gettysburg and putting flowers on the grave of General Starbucks Jennifer.

Manifisto

watho posted:

i always stop by starbucks on the way to work. yeah i know stereotypical millennial but it’s a nice ritual to start the day. i enter the coffee shop the same time i usually do and the barista greets me and asks if i want the usual. it’s always a bit embarrassing when you frequent any establishment enough that the staff recognizes you to the point where you have a “usual” but she’s cute enough that i’m more flustered than anything. her name tag says jennifer but i’ve already memorized the name at this point. i reply that yeah i do want the usual, arent i adventurous. she says that hey you like what you like don’t worry about it don’t be so down on yourself, at least you’re not overcompensating like darren. darren is my rear end in a top hat of a manager, i feel self conscious about how much i’ve complained about him to this woman but the comment still makes me laugh.

she takes my payment and i can see her expression shift to something more serious. after a brief silence she says that i’m way more qualified to do what he does, that i shouldn’t take his abuse. i am a bit taken aback by the realization of how much of my grievances i’ve shared with one of the baristas at the starbucks i frequent but more than anything i feel validated. he is a piece of poo poo and i shouldn’t take that from him! she’s working the machinery but still talking to me, she says that he deserves what’s coming to him. i’m no longer following what she’s saying, i ask her what she means. she doesn’t elaborate. she reassures me that it’s the right thing to do, i still don’t understand. she says i do. i understand now. she hands me my coffee, i take a sip, i don’t like coffee. i’m late for work. i need to get to work.

:stonklol:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Zoya posted:

Starbucks Jennifer:

:aaa: