Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i tried to summon a demon and went through an extremely long and painful process to get it done, i was hoping to like pledge allegiance for cool powers or wealth or something but i just ended up with one named jennifer who’s just pretty good at making coffee. like it’s nice and all but i don’t know i could’ve just spent all that time and all those resources studying the occult and maybe just bought an espresso machine or something. really feels like i low rolled here guys

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
"enjoying the summer weather, starbucks jennifer?"

i ask just before starbucks jennifer transmutes my blood to steamed milk

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

She's over it, she cannot take no more yeah