Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
I have a preconception that business books are all corny stuff and tell you to be confident and stuff like that. Are any actually worth a page-turn or two? Looking to boost my productivity and get a subsequent dopamine rush. I copped some business books from amazon prime reading but they were junk. Need a real something I can get a grip on. Atomic habits any good??? Anything worth a cop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon
Seven Habits is a classic, I’ve always liked it.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I get more use out of the Harvard Business review books on self management. But if you want one to check out: “Ego is the enemy” by Ryan Holiday was a good read.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Used my audible credit on atomic habits and found it to be worth a cop.

Also The Checklist Manifesto is a good read OP.