Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

in the 90s they had to be big and bad. but the world has gotten softer now and they can let their guard down. no more fighting in random quarries. they can just hang out and have some ice cream

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

in the 90s they had to be big and bad. but the world has gotten softer now and they can let their guard down. no more fighting in random quarries. they can just hang out and have some ice cream

What's a quarries?

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

Billa posted:

What's a quarries?

not much what's a quarries with you :owned:

real answer: most of the action shots of these old power rangers-adjacent shows were recorded in rock quarries in japan since there's not anyone there and they can use explosives i guess

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

not much what's a quarries with you :owned:

real answer: most of the action shots of these old power rangers-adjacent shows were recorded in rock quarries in japan since there's not anyone there and they can use explosives i guess

Ahhhhh, i recall now. It's where they extract rocks and stuffed animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lol'd at the thread title :five:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot