Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Today we have gazpacho from Alvalle (which imho is the best at least commercially).

If you want some gazpacho I'll send you some in a box on a spoon with the hopes that it doesn't move therefore it doesn't spill out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

International Soup Hand Challenge

Billa

The Emperor protects.

FutonForensic posted:

International Soup Hand Challenge

It ain't a soup unless you make it like poo poo.

Finger Prince

Billa posted:

Today we have gazpacho from Alvalle (which imho is the best at least commercially).

If you want some gazpacho I'll send you some in a box on a spoon with the hopes that it doesn't move therefore it doesn't spill out.

I bought a carton when I was in France last week. My friend had never had it before and didn't even know it was a thing. He is now a concert. I love it and would have it every day if I could.

This was the one I got.
https://www.carrefour.fr/p/soupe-bio-gaspacho-vinaigre-de-xeres-green-shoot-3760132081335

When I lived in London, Waitrose sold this chunky gazpacho that I looked forward to every summer.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Finger Prince posted:

I bought a carton when I was in France last week. My friend had never had it before and didn't even know it was a thing. He is now a concert. I love it and would have it every day if I could.

This was the one I got.
https://www.carrefour.fr/p/soupe-bio-gaspacho-vinaigre-de-xeres-green-shoot-3760132081335

When I lived in London, Waitrose sold this chunky gazpacho that I looked forward to every summer.

Ahhhh, every gazpacho that is Bio has a better chance of being good. But if you can find a brick of Alvalle I promise you you will love it. I'm not sure they sell it outside of Spain though.

Finger Prince

I was going to do the handsoup with the last bit of gazpacho in the carton, but then I got really bad food poisoning and decided eating soup out of my hand for an internet thing wasn't a priority.

Finger Prince

Billa posted:

Ahhhh, every gazpacho that is Bio has a better chance of being good. But if you can find a brick of Alvalle I promise you you will love it. I'm not sure they sell it outside of Spain though.

They sell it around the rest of Europe but it's just not really a thing that I know of this side of the pond. I'll see if Trader Joe's does a version. If anyone does, they will.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Finger Prince posted:

They sell it around the rest of Europe but it's just not really a thing that I know of this side of the pond. I'll see if Trader Joe's does a version. If anyone does, they will.

What is Traders Joe? Sounds like a John wick place to get firearms.

Finger Prince

Billa posted:

What is Traders Joe? Sounds like a John wick place to get firearms.

They're owned by Lidl. Like imagine Lidl for the middle class. It's pretty great.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Finger Prince posted:

They're owned by Lidl. Like imagine Lidl for the middle class. It's pretty great.

Woah, hold your horses. You have a store owned by Lidl called traders Joe? That's loving amazing.

Finger Prince

No luck on gazpacho at TJs.

Finger Prince

Gazpacho status: achieved

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Finger Prince posted:

Gazpacho status: achieved

Where did you find it?

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
My son a I made gazpacho once and it was really yummy. Now I'm thinking we'll have to do it again very soon.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Billa posted:

Where did you find it?

The posh grocery store.