Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Wife Alice comes back from the shelter with a tabby instead of the ragdoll that she and husband Tom agreed on. Tom says Alice you need to go back and make an exchange. Alice says "a cat is a cat". Tom points to a lion on the TV playing a nature show. He says "he's also a cat, would you go pet that?.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jun 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Actually I'm rather proud of the above. Therr are lairs to it being bad.

Bright Bart

Why did Tom prefer an American shorthair to a British shorthair? There was not enough tea in the house.

Bright Bart

A balloon full of cannabis enthusiasts needed to descend right away. They had gotten too high

Schweinhund

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
A man wearing a 10 gallon hat walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why are you wearing a 10 gallon hat?" And the man says. "Where do you expect me to wear it, on my elbow?"