Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I got one of those memory foam mattresses a few years back and it's not only good for my lovely back but also for sleeping. I've always been a restless sleeper even as a kid so I toss and turn a lot. I also get up to piss a few times a night because I take drugs that make me piss a bit more frequently.

None the less I sleep way better than I did with my old mattress that I kept and just put underneath the memory foam one.

I hope I never get the sleep acknea it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

flubber nuts posted:

get your prostate checked if you havent yet. this message is brought to you by large prostate gang.

Because of the pissing? It's been a few years, but I had it checked, well, a few years ago after a doctor also shoved something up my dick hole.

The pissing at night is because I drink too much before bed and also because of something I take to help me get rid of excess sugar in my blood because I'm a diabetic.

I should probably get it checked again though.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mozi posted:

i think 2-3 times a night is pretty normal and not worth worrying about in and of itself

Sounds like big prostate exam just wants to shove fingers in people's asses.