Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
That joker which makes spades/clubs and hearts/diamonds the same for flushes is dope especially when you also get the X3 same hand joker. Blueprint was just lol. Was a nice satisfying first autopilot run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

uXs posted:

Very sensible. It starts with royal flushes, then you get royal straights and who knows where you end up?

Habsburg flushes

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Matador not paying $8 when each card played costs $1 is bullpoo poo.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

8 tries means there’s a 90% chance you’d get one

... What?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Burglar applies after the needle play only 1 hand boss starts, so you can play more hands

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Purchase joker that scales +3 mult with skipped packs shop 1 (nothing else offered y not)

Shop two pack offers me legendary joker

Lose to boss 1 because no mult

I've skipped legendaries before I refuse to do it again on principle

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Phssthpok posted:

you can move the loving jokers?

lol

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Tiny joker is sick and goes great with with zero discard builds that haven't got a shitload of money / you haven't found a bull. I've gotten tiny joker to 1000+ chips ez with hack/fibonacci and that joker that retriggers first played

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Left into Right
LEFT INTO RIGHT
Left into Right

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
The frost prime 2 hour 1 run (no resets) tournament run is loving filthy and so much fun to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyngNmxJ-J8

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Afaict past ante 8 it's about cards with steel, red seals, glass, retriggering jokers, these kinds of synergies. Xmult jokers become less important extra late game

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I considered baron a retriggering joker in my previous post, yeah

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

quiggy posted:

is the patch on the main branch yet

It wasn't as of a few hours ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

smoobles posted:

Why can't I beat the Green Stake, argh

Is it just pure luck, getting high powered jokers early or what? Is a certain deck easier on the Green Stake?

Gonna have to get green on all decks anyway