Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I feel like either suits need a damage buff or the big boy dinos need a health decrease, because fighting a Carno-whatever or Triceratops just feels like dogshit.
Also worth nothing that you can(and will) be juggled to death if you get cornered by an invading player, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to recover or break out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

Feel like this is maybe a comp/build thing. We were struggling with large dinos earlier tonight but we switched stuff around and started melting them. Sustained fire from Deadeye and Krieger into a weak point will destroy a trike.

Where the hell *is* the weakpoint on a trike anyway?
Last night I figured either the head or horns, but lmao my shots were only doing 1 dmg.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Who do I have to talk to in order for Witchdoctor to get like a shotgun or pistol, or any kind of real weapon?
I can only do so much paralysis without my team cleaning up, before I stop.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Unless posted:

use the cannon or blade for your rig

Yeah, but I was hoping for a non-cooldown method.
Oh well beggars/choosers

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

gently caress pternodons forever.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

It's extra baffling because you level up so loving fast that there's absolutely no incentive to buy the locked suits

Whalers gotta whale

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I said come in! posted:

I really want a crossover events with other Capcom franchises.

MH and SF6 crossover things coming down the pipe later.

Double anklyos in close quarters surrounded by falling death can gently caress right off

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Finger locked up on me for about 5 minutes near the end of a match last night.
Really need that auto melee option, cause I'm not going to destroy my hand trying to play Roadblock or while using a dominator.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I've had games where the other team was stacked with everyone over level 50, module'd to the gills and all the fancy skins.....only to lose to us, the highest level being 13, either no mods slotted and nobody ranked up the ones they had.

There is no rhyme or reason to who gets matched up with who.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

The fact that you can still be juggled to death by a carno even with max rank impact reduction, is hilariously stupid to me

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Necrothatcher posted:

Okay the T-Rex was pretty fun.

Yeah that was pretty kickass

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Every so often, they drop a good one

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Beat the "story" last night, and ran a few Savage Gauntlets afterwards.
Is uh, is that all there is to the gauntlet? Or did I miss a secret round or something?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I stopped my stream like 3 times last night in an attempt to google that word, cause it sounds fake as hell.
I either could never spell it right each time, or I was right and it isn't a word.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

How do I get out of the Nei T-Rex's endless puking attack as a character that can't climb ledges like Deadshot? Had a successful run as Witch Doctor against him except that I died to that move every single time. I saw pillars rise that were presumably for avoiding that attack but they always spawned across the arena from me and they were too tall to jump on to.

Hope and pray you're just close enough for your rescue leap to get you close enough before you take too much damage.
Another reason why I give everyone the catapult rig, I need that escape option at all times.
I also have to imagine it frustrates an enemy dominator when I just keep hopping over their heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Lammasu posted:

I'm actually thinking of 100% this game. The only really challenging achievement will be killing ten dinos without a suit in one run.

Easy enough.
Do it whenever you happen to load into the game where leviathan summons the raptors on the bridge. Just fire into the pack endlessly.
I happened to do mine during the first(?) Durban arena thing, where all the raptors swarm you from on high. Just fired into the pack endlessly.