Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

no partner, no family, just some friends and a job.

Is this a good thing, a neutral thing, or a bad thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't have friends or a job. Feel free to apologize for your thoughtlessness whenever.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Is that a good thing for you? I suspect not.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Get a dog op.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Congratulaions op your in the realdoll demographic

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i wake up in a big bed with my wife, dog, and adult sons

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I lived alone for a year and a half and had occasional sex with Tinder girls. It was pretty cool. But now I'm engaged and sleep next to my fiance every night with our 5 cats and dogs and it's even better. Guess it's all about perspective op.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Get a dog op.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

Congratulaions op your in the realdoll demographic

Indeed. If only I was as hosed as your typing.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Peggy Edson posted:

I lived alone for a year and a half and had occasional sex with Tinder girls. It was pretty cool. But now I'm engaged and sleep next to my fiance every night with our 5 cats and dogs and it's even better. Guess it's all about perspective op.

Try that without dating. I bet you would get a lot of videogames done.

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
I'm stressed out all the time and wish I could sleep in a different room from my wife so I could beat off and pass out most nights

jasoneatspizza
Jul 6, 2010
I got a cat.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Now that it's basically summer, I wake up alone every day because it's too hot for my cat to sleep in bed with me :smith:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You could put an ad on craigslist for a sleeping buddy

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Pros:
  • fart anytime you want
  • poo poo with door open
  • no complaints

Cons:

• paying 100% of living costs
  • so lonely
  • no one to fart on

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No. 6 posted:

Pros:
  • pass wendigas anytime you want
  • wendigee with door open
  • no complaints

Cons:

• paying 100% of living costs
  • so lonely
  • no one to pass wendigas on

nobody eating all your nuggies

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Better than waking up dead. Or is it?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I have a wife and kids and still poo poo with door open c'mon and share the love

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You could rent a place with pencilhands

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

sleep with your phone next to you open to the forums as the nighttime posts slowly trickle in, bask in the warmth of this community

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I somewhat pine for the days when I would not be awoken by a child punching me in the face and yelling about something insane so I would say enjoy it while you can

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

could you imagine the stench?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

wife pros: basically a giant cat
wife cons: basically a giant cat

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Get a dog op.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dick Fontaine posted:

wife pros: basically a giant cat
wife cons: basically a giant cat

i don’t gently caress my cat

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I’d get rid of those friends immediately OP because then you are truly free and may die the noblest of deaths: your skeleton being stumbled upon by a pest control guy who enters the wrong apartment

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

a lady died in my building and wasn't found for like 3 weeks, the smell was horrible and they brought her out in buckets not bags

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

GolfHole posted:

a lady died in my building and wasn't found for like 3 weeks, the smell was horrible and they brought her out in buckets not bags

We should all strive to die in such a noble and dignified manner

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

GolfHole posted:

i've heard of bucket lists but this is crazy!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

GolfHole posted:

that's nice, buckets are reusable and bags disposable

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

STABASS posted:

I don't have friends or a job. Feel free to apologize for your thoughtlessness whenever.

EDIT

For content - my job, family & :airquote: friends :airquote: were mega toxic, so while being ur-alone isn't ideal, it is significantly better then where I was :unsmith:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

GolfHole posted:

i saw a short youtube documentary about the people who go clean up the remains and apartments of folks who died alone and nobody noticed. There are several stories of bodies being discovered only because their decomp fluids were dripping through the ceiling in the apartments below.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I have PTSD and really severe ADHD so I love living alone and having anyone else in my space distracting me or moving things around is a nightmare that literally ruins my life. I want to live in a cloister of monklike silence at all times

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I would set up a deadman's switch that would alert someone if I died, but my ADHD is so bad I'd forget to sign in and someone would get an alert that I died like every week

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

No. 6 posted:

no partner, no family, just some friends and a job.

Is this a good thing, a neutral thing, or a bad thing?

Same Op. I have a couple people I text, or hit up facebook occasionally. But, otherwise, all by my lonesome.

I don't think anyone can judge for you. I recognize it's unhealthy as people like us tend to die younger, but I'm okay with the situation for now. And like the last 9 years, lol.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i have two dogs and the first thing i do when i wake up is pet them a while

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I just got divorced and yeah it's pretty great.

Although I'm not waking up alone EVERY day. :whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

I love living alone. I'm not a total recluse or anything; wanna go get drinks or dinner? Absolutely I'm down. But my home is my quiet, peaceful sanctuary where I can shut out the world.

I feel like all my relationships have ended badly with terrible heartache so I don't even miss being with someone.