Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
This is being talked about in like every thread i regularly peruse so I guess billionaire death during submarine exploration is some sort of singularity of my interests :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i think the chinese did this to see if/when/where more specialized US navy assets racted
:nsa:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

SchrodingersCat posted:

We all died
In a discount submarine
A discount submarine
A discount submarine

As we scream into the void (to the void)
Every one of us (every one of us)
Has poo poo ourselves (poo poo ourselves)
Smell of piss (smell of piss)
An old touchscreen
In our discount (in our discount)
Submarine (submarine, aha)

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Basically put a single cooked grain of rice on the tip of a diarrhea firehose....that's what happened to these dudes

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Do you guys think the farts per hour are inhibiting the ability for the sub to scrub oxygen

if they are the kind of farrts i get while suckin and fuckin then yes

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Szechwan posted:

:lmao:

The fact that this is what humanity has decided to join forces on, pumping out some of the best content we've seen in ages is both heartening and depressing all at once.

There's really something about this all that encapsulates the times we're living in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Buce posted:

i hate that boats are always called "she/her" it's so loving lame. but also, the chuds who always refer to their boats/cars/guns as "her" are super mad about pronouns lol

its so when poo poo goes wrong you can call it A Bitch my friend