Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
can they eat a bunch of food and have their gut turn it into farts and rise 2 the surface???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

The Dirtiest Harry posted:

Pakistani billionaire’s 19 year old son is on board. loving 19, basically still a kid.

The amount of joy some folks are taking in peoples (potentially live) suffering in this thread is a bit scary, including how I’ve been joining in and doing it as well.

Grown-rear end adults winning Darwin awards can be quite funny, but I feel sad for that kid, and if people are actively suffering painfully, I feel sad for them too.

cool man we've all noted how morally centered you are.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Big rear end On Fire posted:

I keep coming back to the ballast release. While a mechanical linkage originating in the compartment is out couldn't they have engineered a radio frequency or bluetooth connection that releases the ballast, or anything other than everyone start rocking the tube? Assuming the tube holds under pressure and oxygen is present getting back up every drat time is the most important part. Not having a homing beacon for quick surface location too is just dumb. I don't get it.

have you ever met a very rich person

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

is there a video of something at that depth or near that depth imploding instantly? i kinda wanna see it (no death footage though). similar to that crab getting sucked into the pipe thing, but like, an actual object or sub

thehandtruck fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jun 22, 2023

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I don’t get it. Do you wanna see someone get turned into soup or not?

i mean, hasnt anybody tested this? nobody ever put a sub real depe and videoed it getting imploded instantly from like a tiny crack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

bob ballast lol

perfect thread btw, esp the "wont someone pls think of the slave labor billionaires!" posters. sad its over

thehandtruck fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jun 23, 2023