Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Is the only reason Nathan isn’t trying to found an AI startup because anyone around him that knows about AI is afraid of him finding out about it? I know I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

LvK posted:

don't remember seeing this, but he stumped for a knockoff Garfield cryptocurrency as a way to.... avoid having to pay for an official license.

if this man ever so much as brushes up against the idea of introspection, his body is going to destroy itself in a nanosecond.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1770541475526320628

Why in gods name is this one of the more professionally presented cryptocurrencies

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

A trusted & safe home for licensees lmao

Is this like when the former meth addicts work at the group home

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

The Egeez reply made me check if he's done anything on LinkedIn since he last popped up there and he has not, but I scrolled too fast and ended up in his experience section. I never noticed the description of what Entergage Capital does.

TRY-UPS, NOT START-UPS.
GarfieldEATS: Permanent Full-timeEntergage

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I am hoping that the emoji stuff is just him mistaking the Unicode standards body for the IP holder of all emojis and running with it. What a crazy person

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I’ve been thinking some the past few days, and I’m a glass half full kinda guy. At least he’s not obsessed with Flintstone vitamins or some poo poo, otherwise we’d mever hear about him because he would starve under a bridge. That has zero comedic value to me, a not crazy person.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Busters posted:

It's kind of hard to tell if he's obsessed with graf because he genuinely loves Garfield, or because of the licensing stuff.

He’s obsessed with garfield because of mental health issues hth

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Chris Fart lol

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

david_a posted:

You know sometimes I think I should leave this thread, and then he goes and posts something so utterly insane I can’t look away

Who made this poster?? Why does he have a picture of his mom like that? Did they pose together for this photo, and if so why?

I’m extremely conflicted as to whether I would watch this. PG-13

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I’m looking forward to the pirate video tweets of his getting amplified by the algorithm as the movie arrives in theaters because he was the literal only real person tweeting about it first

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Nathen putting even less effort into creating a new version of former goon favorite CAP Alerts to deal with the success of The Garfield Movie.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1789563844567736588

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1789550845207429129

I too hate Mondays, but I think I hate Nathen more than Mondays. Glad the movie is being received well it only means I'll be more #entergaged by this thread

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Dr. Quarex posted:

Reading about how Germany loved the Garfield movie is interesting and all but this is also a country that allowed Alf to nearly hit the top 40 (granted it is not the English world Alf voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oRzBiSy24k

#AlfEATS

#AlFEATS

#AIFEATS

cats

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

The joke is alf always wanted to eat cats, jury’s out on rotten lasagnas

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Hahaha this poor bastard’s worst nightmare has come to life in a public forum, and it would be *less scary* if he was seriously lashing out, but he seems to be bottling up some rage juice about it. Like what part of the day does he not think about Garfield and where is there a single reference to a friend in the entire saga (I don’t count the short film as friends).

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

LordArgh posted:

garfield is the wrong shade of orange #cumshots

that’s just the pantone equivalent of garfield.lighten(colorValue, cumValue);

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I wouldn’t buy it myself, but I would pay somebody an insigificant amount in crypto or something to come up with a nathen back window suction cup plush, like the Garfield one in the opening of my favorite film Falling Down starring Michael Douglas. The face should also have a suction cup.

The connection I am making here is that Nathen is eventually going to do Falling Down and I actually would pay good money to watch that movie. It would be a short film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

So I feel obligated to point out that Nathen’s been having a normal one tonight

https://x.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1790262970213113995

He’s got his X copyright infringement warning pinned, here we go