Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I’m excited for Nathen to start selling #Game #Cubes

#Official #Product #Game #Cubes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Big City Drinkin posted:

What do you think Nathen will have written on his gravestone?

i never fuked the cat

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Frank Frank posted:

Because Nathen is a random internet weirdo with sub-1000 followers and most of those people just follow him to laugh at him. Giving him attention would be a bad idea imo.

It could go both ways. Watch him pull a Ken Penders and Garfield-but-horny becomes the intellectual property of Nathen Mazri.

I don't think Ken Penders was that savvy, sometimes these things just happen by accident, and they happen to people like Nathfield

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
thank you op, this recipe book is the kind of classic something awful content we all yearn for

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
meat never dies, that's why you can keep it in the fridge for up to three months

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

UwUnabomber posted:

It looks like a level in a Candyland loadout fps.

I was thinking more "lovely Illumination Entertainment movie" myself

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

im saint germain posted:

And YOU can marry him - if you act fast! There are already enough #suitors to pack a reality series @Andy. Coming #soon

on that note nathen mazri might find some success on the TLC reality tv circuit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

biosterous posted:

so does he think it's called "Paw Petrol" or is he trying to make some point by calling it that

it's how he thinks "patrol" is spelled :ssh: