Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

im saint germain posted:

Chloe, please don't encourage the man. He needs a different kind of help

Nah, I say let the magical folie a deux relationship spark between Canada's youngest Garfield franchisee and the woman who claims to be a writer/producer/filmmaker but is a YouTuber who also played "person on subway" in a Spider-Man movie, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Is there some thing with tissues in Canada that I'm missing, like how y'all sell milk in bags and need your own plastic pitcher at home? Because in my almost 50 years on earth I have never seen tissues, from the priciest Puffs to those sandpaper ones the teacher had in public school rooms, that don't come in their own perfectly good cardboard box.

Just... Why? (I know not to expect any kind of rational answer, I just needed to shout that into the void.)

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

He's mostly doing boring current events tweets to try to get engagement (and failing) but this made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1726430650918461600

Pretty on-brand for a guy that refuses to let his failed pizza franchise just die already.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

JAnon posted:

waiting for CathyEATS to drop. or PeanutsEATS. or uh... ZitsEATS.

some sort of comic strip that isn't Garfield

I think TheBornLoserEATS seems pretty appropriate given his track record

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

temple posted:

It’s the way his bread goes up to his lips so they appear to poke out when kissing. Unsettling.

Same, I always see his lower lip as his tongue. Then I watch the second loop to confirm it's his lip. Then I set my phone down and reconsider my life.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

Do you really want, on casual Friday, to even begin to explain to a coworker your Egeez tee or hoodie?

"what's Egeez? never heard of that brand"

'"That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!"

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Nessus posted:

I would not keep anything actually prepared in a walk-in for 20 days unless it was like literally made out of salt or sugar-to-the-point-of-sterility. Making a fat batch of tomato sauce on Thursday or early Friday to cover the weekend? Probably doable.

Word. This former restaurant cook's eyebrows shot into my upstairs neighbor's apartment at keeping that pesto for 10 loving weeks . If you're actually making it from fresh basil leaves and not adding stabilizers/canning, that poo poo's gonna oxidize and look like tar looooong before that. To say nothing of the taste or safety.

I think some of those recipes meant to say to freeze things, but, y'know just put them in the refridgerator [sic] and they'll be fine

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Does this mean we might get more cereal box art shows in imaginary galleries? Gosh I hope so

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Spotted in PYF 80's Things

Thanks to this thread my mind immediately starts fumbling for some wretched interpretation of "bow biter". All things Garfield are tainted now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

:stonk:

Nathen, you can’t do that on television.

Durrrr, I heard that!

(Also if you'd like to be disturbed about slime for legit reasons, Wikipedia has got you covered. God I feel awful for those actors.)