Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I’m not ashamed to say I’ve eaten the succulent nuggets from a fouled litterbox so I’m very interested in any and all cat-related dining honestly

Farm2Plate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

Ok but was it previously owned by THE Nathen Mazri? Didn’t think so :smug:

The worlds YOUNGEST Nathan Mazri.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
UNRETAINABLE:
TOXIC FRIENDS
HAIRLINE
GARFIELD LICENSE

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Egeez works like Tinder.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I want to see just how far he can be influenced by the most recent piece of media he watched.

Somehow get The Flower Girl in front of his eyes and see if he proposes JucheEATS

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

quote:

#staytooned

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Scientastic posted:

Sounds like we need to move the thread to Goons With Spoons

GarfieldEATS II: The Secret of the Ooze

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkRl8fwkaqw&t=120s

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

Not really a fan, Nathen unless it’s the fresh-made stuff with lemon juice

Best he can do is 3 month fridge guac.

It's brownish/orange just like Garf!

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

He also posted a new reel about the Eclipse but it was so boring I gave up halfway through. Maybe Jim Davis made that one.

Would Nathfield BRAND and sacrifice Garfield for the ultimate power? 100 likes on his posts?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CodfishCartographer posted:

I think he's mad that he's not the voice of Garfield

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
He probably considers writing that email template to have been a huge effort, only big brain CEO businessologists could do.

Wonder how long it took him.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

I think he has some IG followers although I think his discord is gone now iirc.

E: yeah looks like he has 68 IG followers minus the 2000 likes he paid for here. Also holy poo poo, a genuine smile from Nathen???

Looks like an AI image. Lol that his forehead just keeps going even when idealized artifical image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
There should be no record that Nathan or anything he ever did happened.