Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Let's cleanse this bitch of an Earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Garfield hates Mondays because that's when Robert E. Lee signed the articles of surrender on behalf of the Confederacy.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nathen is very "progressive" re. anything that affects him personally, and thus there's something to be gained, and a total fygm / chud scumbag regarding everything else. That's the governing principle of Arabiolosis.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Looking for news about the 4th podcast episode (RIP), I stumbled across a second Nathfield IG account and I have questions:

Hi, yes, I'll have one of your famous cum filled pizzas, please

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Busters posted:

This is why I saw saying stuff about him trying to be the next Andrew Tate. The dude wishes he was an influencer. He's one step away from talking about "escaping the matrix"

World's youngest influencer with zero followers (clean label certified influencer)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I think this should clarify things for you

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Does this mean the backpack itself doesn't eat animals or animal products? Is it for vegan Pokemon?

Please, it's a bagpack

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Nah you had to click "more replies". At least one calling him a failure, one calling him a bigot

Wow, that must be a record level of entergagement!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao “get entettaged with a brick, shitbag”.

Nathen isn’t used to people overtly hating him. I suspect the prospect of social media turning on him (where they just ignored him before) will make him do a 180 out of sheer terror.

Not sure about that, the only time he successfully entergaged with the wider public was when a bunch of kids destroyed his Discord by spamming it with goatse because of some bigot comment I don't remember

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Lol that he couldn't even get people to act attracted to him for money

E: correction - not paid, of course

EH: Additional: Prize: Marriage gift in cash.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
... the hell?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If only there were an online place that would verify if the garfield pizza pan were a genuine licensed product before I purchased it. Oh geez, why has nobody thought I'd making a service line that

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Knormal posted:

I know the answer is just "Nathen", but why is he calling it a cutter/pan? I'd love it if there's an included Garfield-shaped pizza cutter they were trying to use to cut the pizzas that rolls all wonky.

Maybe he thinks making a pizza is like making cookies, you press the pan into a sheet of dough like a giant cookie cutter. It's not like he's actually ever tried making a pizza in his life, or anything else really

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

The most surprising part of all of this is that he didn’t call it Nathflix.

Frankly, that would be too clever

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nathflix, pronounced Neffletch

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He hit it out of the park early when he became the world's youngest Garfield licensee; once you reach that level of fame and success while so young, what's there even to do afterwards? What worlds are left to conquer? You have no choice but to succumb to ennui.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He sold the Garfield suit, but he didn't sell the Garfield suit.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

:stonklol:

Why is it wrapped in cling film Nathen? WHY?

Because there's Roy Orbison in the costume

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Probably means viewing an ad vs clicking an ad

What I don't get is why spending time decreases you entergagement

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

temple posted:

He's buying a $300k tiny home (mobile home) and land (trailer park) to live in CA.

"I'm going to live in a town with just my fans" - even the most acetic monks would hesitate to make such an uncompromising vow of solitude

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mediaphage posted:

what if you were a cult leader but with zero charisma

Time to drink your special Garfaccino under the supervision of armed men in Garfield costumes, as Nathen's closest lieutenants are waiting to assassinate the county food safety inspector.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Escape From Noise posted:

(Woo!)

He's absolutely not the one singing it.

But he's the world's youngest official Garfield licensed restaurant theme song producer

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Are you confusing Garfield with Heathcliff?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

All three endings are bright orange.

The orange ending, of course, is to cleanse this bitch of an Earth and enact Arabiolosis

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
A24 PRESENTS
FARM2SKIN

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Wait, he’s recalling his book? That’s loving hilarious. Big old dusty piles of unsold books sitting in his basement that he’s “recalling”.

He'll have to go to that one bookstore where he keeps sneaking in one copy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Please move to Russia nathen #mneow

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"I hate America, the Great Satan" - Garfield the cat

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Garfield is mailing Nermal to Abu Dhabi for an express pilot course

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also tried to have some people dragged out into the street and shot

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is he posting in sympathy with the big wet president?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

temple posted:

He has such a weird baby face, like thisman.jpg

He looks like somebody cut off the top of his head with that hairstyle

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

david_a posted:

Wasn’t he building a shrine to him in his apartment or something equally bizarre?

He was doing some very weird posting from a Nick Cave exhibition that made it appears that way

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I really hate the smell of taste

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He bought into the totally real new BRICS currency that's going to replace the USD as the global reserve currency. And probably a whole suite of other Russian / Chinese disinfo and propaganda while he was there, for a good measure.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Knormal posted:

Ah, that makes sense. I'm sure eGeezs will be first in line to accept it then.

Also, yeah, it's obvious the monetary policy of the Fed is the only thing keeping GarfieldEats / NathenEats / ScoobyEats / EGeez / Clean Label / the Arabiolosis Cinematic Universe from achieving their deserved success.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Two words: GarfieldEats Isekai #mneow

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Me Garfild, Garfild love čevapi, Garfild hate Bosnia. Everybody who don't want Yugoslavia should be dragged into the street and shot.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Sep 15, 2023

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

As someone who has eaten pizza in Eastern bloc countries / former Yugoslavia, I bet money it's better than Nathen's bullshit

As someone born and living in eastern bloc, I bet money it's far worse, even accounting for how low nathen set the bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Doctor Butts posted:

I thought Nathen lost the restaurant and IP rights years ago.

He owns the concept of "eats", which automatically extends to any character to whom said "eats" may pertain.