Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

last known recording of garfield alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What the gently caress

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Drunk Nerds posted:

What the gently caress

:sickos:

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

jfc Nathen

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m sad I can’t change the thread title as OP of the thread because we have had some good ones recently.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

I don't know how to rip video stories but his latest IG stories are among his weirdest.

I also would like to point out that this person was indeed, 100% correct

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Total Entergagement =
(Reactions + Views + Clicks) / Time x Average Retail Price

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Frank Frank posted:

Total Entergagement =
(Reactions + Views + Clicks) / Time x Average Retail Price

shining_typewriter.gif

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Frank Frank posted:

I’m sad I can’t change the thread title as OP of the thread because we have had some good ones recently.

Ask an admin nicely

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Sometimes I report posts, in a good way, to recommend them to admins.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What's the difference between a "view" and a "click"? Presumably you'd have to click on something to view it?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Probably means viewing an ad vs clicking an ad

What I don't get is why spending time decreases you entergagement

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Frank Frank posted:

What's the difference between a "view" and a "click"? Presumably you'd have to click on something to view it?
generally a view means it autoplayed while you scrolled past it while a click means you accidentally started it while trying to scroll past.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
https://twitter.com/GarfieldFanArt/status/1686402815659487234

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Someone just watched the saran wrapped rear end up Garfield vid

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:pwn:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

but its tuesday

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ryqyezyS9N1xr43zx_720.mp4

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Also Love Me, Feed Me, Don't Leave me t-shirts.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He's buying a $300k tiny home (mobile home) and land (trailer park) to live in CA.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Well, he’s inadvertently correct calling the place with all his fans Minimal Town.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Huh, skipping straight to the goon settlement, hopefully with less animal abuse this time around. Sad he skipped the zipline stage.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

temple posted:

He's buying a $300k tiny home (mobile home) and land (trailer park) to live in CA.

"I'm going to live in a town with just my fans" - even the most acetic monks would hesitate to make such an uncompromising vow of solitude

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

temple posted:

what if you were a cult leader but with zero charisma

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mediaphage posted:

what if you were a cult leader but with zero charisma

Time to drink your special Garfaccino under the supervision of armed men in Garfield costumes, as Nathen's closest lieutenants are waiting to assassinate the county food safety inspector.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:laugh:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

temple posted:

Zero chance he does any of this. He's also a Canadian citizen iirc and can't just decide to reside in the US.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Zero chance he does any of this. He's also a Canadian citizen iirc and can't just decide to reside in the US.

i mean zero chance he does anyway but canadians can spend six months of every 12 in the us without any kind of issues so it’d be easy to enough to hop back and forth

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

mediaphage posted:

i mean zero chance he does anyway but canadians can spend six months of every 12 in the us without any kind of issues so it’d be easy to enough to hop back and forth

Picturing a trailer park full of nothing but people in garf suits. Armed guards at the entrance etc.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Nathen West

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Latest episode of the Double Threat podcast had Tom Scharpling and Julie Klausner react to Nathen and it is very funny.

https://megaphone.link/FODP5347366797

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I’m hoping he actually tries it, but ends up buying a bunch of lovely land near the Salton Sea.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

He's just going to forget about it when he wakes up from the coke binge

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
are we sure cling garf isnt just lasagnacat

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Why does he screenshot his comments and post them as stories? This is from PC. He screenshotted his own reply with the iPhone interface showing

NoSlacking
Dec 23, 2022

temple posted:

Why does he screenshot his comments and post them as stories? This is from PC. He screenshotted his own reply with the iPhone interface showing

Interesting stance on overeating coming from a guy who ran a fast food joint and is obssessed with a cartoon cat known for....overeating

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He doesn't see the contradiction in loving Oprah but hating Lizzo. Struggling with weight = good, accepting yourself = bad.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hmmm...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG5XP7gWikc
vs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZzn-KxeRI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
what if her name was Lizzogna