Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Nathen believes WW3 is starting because Paramount wanted GarfieldEATS to be sexier, this all checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
oh-jeez powered by ig-eez

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Dick Bastardly posted:

yo poptarts are what's up, i like smores. brown cinnamon is also a classic

Imagine having delicious poptarts in the shapes of Jim Henson's Muppet Babies for breakfast.
Abre los ojos.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

steinrokkan posted:

Day by Day was highly uncelibate, last time I checked

this is why we can count our blessings that 9 ChickweedEATS won't be a reality

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Hasturtium posted:

BizarroEATS

I found an eyeball in my pie and when I told the manager about it they said yes, but have you spotted the dynamite yet

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

GolfHole posted:

i want to take this opportunity to reiterate that the staple issue is 100% real and it is the only thing ive ever agreed with nathen about. people need to stop using staples in food delivery. either you cut yourself on it or it ends up in your meal. nathen is right!!! nathen is right!!!!!

well maybe if you don't rip open your delivery bags like a goddamn animal you won't get staples everywhere

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
A read receipt from Jim Davis! Incredible!

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

More recipes should feature "take the equipment and clean it" as the first step :allears:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
my money's on the longshot, jim davis gettin sued for not believing in nathen's vision enough

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I just lost a cat to kidney disease. My wife and I turned our living room into a cat hospice for the better part of a month and stayed up nights with him in shifts. In his last few days he stopped eating regular food but would lick goat's milk and chicken broth off my fingers. We'd had him since he was 10 weeks old. He was a sweet little fellow who had nothing in his heart but love, and the only thing we could do at the end was give as much love back as we could.

Nathen is a loving psychopath and hearing him go on about how his cat was such a help and comfort to him after he failson'd hard, only to just give it up later, is awful. gently caress you, Nathen Mazri. I hope the cat passes away peacefully and without agony, surrounded by people who actually love it.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

SgtScruffy posted:

Is this like how I had a geocities Half Life site in 1998 and made a "BEST HALF LIFE SITE" award and emailed planethalflife so they'd post it and like 100 people would click on my site?

Because I was 10, man.

Entergaging on the early Internet was difficult but worth it once you were awarded with the highest honor the web could bestow at that time

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
sighing and wondering why nobody will come to stay at my 20 story Jenga Tower

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
[sends email to sony pictures demanding they look into my batshit proposal]
[email gets ignored, doesn't warrant a response]
GUYS THEY'RE CONSIDERING IT

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I think at this point Nathen's father considers him the loss leader of the family

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
"look what viacom made me do" nathen screams, pointing the pistol directly at the cat suit

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Escape From Noise posted:

In the beginning Jim Davis created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the lasagna. And the Spirit of Jim Davis moved upon the face of the lasagna.
And Jim Davis said, Let there be Garf: and there was Garf.
And Jim Davis saw the Garf, that it was good

3. And on the first day Garfield rested, 4. saying "I hate Mondays"

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
consider the case of sony, a bunch of nobodies who weren't going anywhere until the james bond films

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Ulillillia actually. But Uli is based, Nathen isn't

Chris-Chan pepper-sprayed a Gamestop manager because Sonic the Hedgehog was featured in a video game with blue arms instead of tan.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
he had the garfield suit dry cleaned and everything, how dare they deny his entergagement dreams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
satire fun is my favorite kind of fun, I'm in