Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Garfield's birthday is Juneteenth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

He got a DUI partying with Lance Bass in 2014.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Seven evil exes but they're all your dreamy German cousin.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1729702123263131737?t=fXKpgU0Cja7o1MgJ7WZInQ&s=19

How the gently caress does he always have something else?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Taking down Big Mint.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Gonna fill out Nathens survey and have him stocking Goregrind and harsh noise merch.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Nathen already solved the Israel/Palestine conflict.

https://youtu.be/yutQiCSUNOQ?si=vxGgUgzsV4L0yHi7

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

The cat will never leave me.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

"Seen by Jim Davis"

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Biblically accurate emoji.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

It looks like a level in a Candyland loadout fps.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

So from what I can tell, he sent an email to Sony?

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1759694689513652379

I'm so entergaged.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

SgtScruffy posted:

Replace the op with this

I saw this picture accidentally while on mushrooms last night and loving Christ.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

kare posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand brick and mortar

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Garfields creepy Swagman hands, good lord.