Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

dr_rat posted:

I wonder what brilliant madness the next four hundred pages of the epic Garfieldeats saga shall see.

If I've learned anything this from the previous thread, it's that whatever is next will be incredibly stupid, deeply confusing, possibly offensive, and hysterical.

Also that none of us is capable of even imagining what new madness he'll unleash upon us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

This is some serial killer poo poo.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Buddy if you think being fat is a sin, I have some really bad news for you about what Islam thinks about being gay.

Can't be gay when your celibate.

Probably a real thing Nathan believes.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao Nathen’s t-shirts ship to Canada only. The lasagnas I get, but t-shirts?

What a cheap mother fucker lol.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Now that you mention it, this is where he probably got the idea for his art exhibit that never went anywhere

Hey now, his art exhibition went somewhere! Online so we could all look at it and be aghast that it was exactly as lazy as we all expected.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

Somebody mod Cyberpunk to replace Johnny with METAMAZRI

Wake up samurai, we got a city to entergage, mneow

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

JAnon posted:

>look up article
>article was written three years ago

https://www.licenseglobal.com/retail-news-trends/egeez-aims-be-amazon-licensing

EDIT:

also I found this article from another licensing industry website, written earlier in the month
https://www.licensingmagazine.com/2020/10/08/egeez-the-first-tech-driver-e-commerce-site/

That second article is absolutely one of Nathens dumb AI articles. It's hilarious but also really sad. But mostly hilarious because he's a rich failson who is so desperate for relevance he keeps loving the corpse of GarfieldEats as if anyone cares*

*besides this thread.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

Ctrl-Alt-DelEATS: Not Eating Here Is Your Loss

:discourse:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Take your meds Nathan.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

drat Nathan digging into the back catalog :allears:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Akratic Method posted:

The best part is behind Show More, where he exhorts them to "learn from cable, bundling is the TV secret"

Motherfucker, streaming services got popular as a replacement for cable because it loving sucks so bad. Overpriced bullshit, because the bundling means you're paying for 70% crap you don't want. He's like diametrically wrong.

Not to mention streaming services are now just cable again, but way shittier and more expensive.

Yes Nathan, twitch streamers should totally jump on the "Cable TV, but worse" idea you've cleverly devised. Surely this will make your dad love you again it won't lol

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Mozi posted:

"I gasped as Garfield gently entergaged me, his touch as warm as lasagna and just as filling."

:stonklol:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Same, I always see his lower lip as his tongue. Then I watch the second loop to confirm it's his lip. Then I set my phone down and reconsider my life.

Are you not entergaged?

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

I still can't get past that he spells in Egeez, and yet pronounces it Iggys.

It hurts my brain :(

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Dr. Quarex posted:

I listened to the whole thing and could only be amused that a boring guy talking about boring stuff was still closer to being watchable without wanting to die than anything Nathen has ever produced

:drat:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

And the fools kept demanding the thread be closed! Clearly not #Entergaged

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Looking like he's about to drop the worst rap/r&b album you've ever heard

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

MrBeast slumming it with Elon and Egeez

Except he suckered Elon into giving him money which is good because lol gently caress Elon.

Nathan is just claiming this is coming to Egeez (which does not exist beyond marketing crap he whips up in photoshop) because he's incapable of not lying through his ducklips.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Blue Moonlight posted:

Me: Can we get Mr. 305?

Mom: We have Pitbull at home.

Pitbull at home:

:perfect:

:hmmyes:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

dr_rat posted:

Wait, is he getting into re-animator stuff? I mean less creepy than the kissing Garfield stuff, so positive move I guess?

"What did you want from me Dan, leave a note that said 'Cat hosed, more info later?'"

Or

"You're a dork in an orange suit, whose going to take you seriously, get a job in a sideshow"

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

I still don't get why he thinks character shaped waffles are something new at all.

A quick Google search shows that you can already buy a Winnie the Pooh waffle iron.

He's very, very dumb. Also deeply brain poisoned by capitalism and brands.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Akratic Method posted:

well, I immediately regret coming to this page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Everytime I see a bunch of new posts in this thread I dread what madness Nathen has unleashed this time.

Did not disappoint!