Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Busters posted:

I picked up one of those vintage Garfield phones at an antique shop for about $30. They're not rare or valuable.

Hell, they've been washing up on French beaches for decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
He's dead. Wrapped in plastic.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Autobots, Entergage!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

lol

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Pick a lane!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I guess it's not surprising but these at first glance these recipes all seem pretty basic and would probably be *fine* if made fresh, which definitely wasn't happening at the restaurant. Tho looking again, I've never had a bolognese without tomatoes, no other type of liquid, how are you supposed to get a sauce from that? And...that Secret Sauce sure sounds like it'll just taste like a lot of tapenade more than anything and lol that the directions mention truffle oil which is absent from the measurements.

E: Also, is that really 50 recipes? Seems thin, probably because most of it is just different types of sauces that are used to make the actual meals.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Can you believe he's only 29?!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

steinrokkan posted:

Poop emoji EATS!

Akratic Method posted:

Please please let it be this. I know even Nathen couldn’t be dumb enough, but please.
That already exists, is like a block away from where GarfEATS used to be, and is still open.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Ars Arcanum posted:

I think Nathen may be one of the weirdest cases of someone presenting with Histrionic Personality Disorder that I’ve ever seen. The Garfield obsession is just so…perplexing. I mean, I read the newspaper comics as a kid, watched the cartoons/specials pretty regularly, and I used to have a small Garfield plush my parents bought me while at some company picnic or county fair.

And I remember getting Garfield toys in cereal boxes and stuff ( like cheap plastic bike reflectors and whatnot). But this was like 80s/early 90s; all kids and a lot of adults found a sarcastic fat orange tabby cat who loved lasagna cute and funny, even though he was often mean to Odie and wanted to ship Nermal to Abu Dhabi or whatever. And I know people in general are nutty and otherwise ordinary people get weirdly obsessed over poo poo, but this is a grown man who was so deeply invested in his failed ghost kitchen that he’s suffered an extreme psychotic break.

That's because you're only a casual Garfield enjoyer, not a true connoisseur like Nathen is. :rolleyes:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Nathen executed for feeding people detergent

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

It's a mystery why nobody will work with him anymore.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

MassRafTer posted:

Let's see if this is true

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1787530132673921378

GarfieldEATS: Garfield as a baby is a RAT

Number 5 is some real Chris Chan poo poo. :catstare:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Busters posted:

They're a shoe in for this year's MotherBoy pageant.

I dont know posted:

Ron Howard: "They weren't."

lol

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

MassRafTer posted:

I do not remember the saucy finger the first time he posted this phrase and it's unpleasant.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1788960808401018995

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The Alchemist posted:

Heres a thematic sequel, "We Were Americans" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_c2HSx54lk

This is insane btw, even if it's more of an ensemble piece of cinema.