Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

quote:

"The cat will never leave me.”

This has brought up the unfortunate memory that he has (had?) that cat, Garfield Mazri that we never got updated on after two or three posts from him.

Does he still have it? Was it purely a fake PR thing to say he had an orange cat? That's what I want to believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

Busters posted:

I just noticed that https://egeez.com/ uses a ton of pictures of copyright heavy characters, including Disney characters.

Isn't that brand impersonation stuff exactly what Nathen claims to be against?

Also, you know you're pitifully unimportant when Disney can't even be bothered to sue you.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > GarfieldEATS: (cough)

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

Oh geeze, If only there were some sort of online marketplace where we could verify the integrity of this license product prior to purchase!

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

Nathan, in a conference room with his father on why he should get more money, stands before a whiteboard. He writes ______EATS and keeps looking back at his dad who gets angrier and angrier as he writes out names of LICENSABLE PROPERTIES.

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

dr_rat posted:

Like how the gently caress have the Garfield rights lawyers not done something, anything, by this stage?

The only thing I can think of is they don't want to streisand effect it and everyone's just hoping at some stage his stop.

lol, the mad bastards never going to stop.

I find it a bit odd that eGeez is supposed to be a haven for brands to avoid illegitimate use of their IP while Nathan drags Garfield's name through the mud with GarfieldEats long after they told him to cut it out.

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

Frank Frank posted:

He’s GOB Bluth

There's always money in the Garfuccino stand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Absolutely not. Nathen needs to never ever EVER find out about this thread. No one here needs to contact Nathen: doing so would ruin EVERYTHING.

I think that Jeffrey would be persuaded into a real entergaging business opportunity by Nathan if he discovered this thread. We could have SA-Eats!

Keyboard-Gooppuccino
Big-Goaste Lasagna

Edit: "Love me, feed me, don't perma-me!"

Luxrage fucked around with this message at 10:53 on May 10, 2024