Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

5er posted:

Someone ought to convincingly suggest to our buddy Nathen that there's an opportunity for a lot of entergagement to be had in launching a Twitter competitor while Elon's loving it up stomping about like a 50' toddler tantrum.

Garfieldeatster, blue cat site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

I dunno. I figured because it’s a U-S-A! thing he might not be as into it

Qanon is global and there are Qanon rallies across Asia and Europe as well.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Computer viking posted:

I went to a Russian restaurant in Finland years back, and definitely considered the bear steak. No idea what sort of image it has in Russia, though.
(It was €50, so I didn't.)

You can buy bear meat in cans in Finland, including bear kebab and pâté

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Mathen Narzi, the assistant

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

CodfishCartographer posted:

Found the recipe preview, dunno why I couldn't find it yesterday:

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1742528096698294355?s=20

I like that the secret sauce is just tapenade with some stuff thrown in. Since it's Nathen and there's no recipe for that exact tapenade used in the "recipe", it's some store bought stuff.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
I thought his restaraunt was destroyed because nobody visited there and he didn't want to pay rent

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
TrudeauEats

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Busters posted:

Nathen would make an excellent Batman villain. He could be 'The Sophisticationist' and commit convoluted crimes based on claiming he has licensing rights to I.P.S that want nothing to do with him.

david_a posted:

His instagram bio includes these gems

THE LICENSING MAN 💙

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm still almost completely certain that the whole "unreasonable landmonster destroying young entrepreneurs" thing was a bullshit lie to cover up the fact that the business failed and went bankrupt but even if that somehow wasn't the case it's clear that he would fail again only maybe the second restaurant would take a little longer to go under

The landmonster thing came about when Nathen was really upset that he had to pay rent for the restaurant and he didn't want to.