Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

buglord posted:

God what is it with faux-rich dudes and their obsession with doing these exact tacky photos
Do not try to give Nathen a pass on not being rich, he is deserving of scorn for his idle wealth lifestyle as much as he is for all his reprehensible views!

Now is he as rich as he WANTS to be? No, I am sure like 1/100th his goal, because the part of your brain that judges reasonableness shears in half seemingly around the $5 million mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yeah the real arc of the last thread was discovering he was much more disgusting than amusing

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Shneak posted:

Company: Entergage Pictures

lmao
Compensation & Contract Details
Not Paid
Additional: Prize: Marriage gift in cash.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I only knew she was a Goon because she was one of the top funniest examples of an attractive woman on Awful Yearbook who nonetheless was being negged by guys she undoubtedly would never in a million years consider dating in real life

"Decent picture, but the cropping makes you look ugly"

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
"Every accusation is a confession" is really just a solid go-to observation for most Internet shitheads

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

temple posted:

I know people are going to say rich, but I don't get why a rich saudi-canadian of "celibate" orientation would support the politics he does. It isn't even in his own interests.
Nathen identifies far more as a repellant piece of poo poo than as celibate

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Not that it is impossible, but that story never made sense to me because it involved Nathen acknowledging he made a mistake and taking action to mitigate the damage as a result

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

steinrokkan posted:

It makes sense as part of his self-promotion as a lifestyle celibate guru, it's the usual hitting the bottom to get back up story.
drat, outsmarted again by this brilliant marketer. Curse you, Nathen!!!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Knormal posted:

Oh, he's on that alt-right talking point that Muslims everywhere have all been ordered to rise up against Western nations tomorrow. An interesting thing for a Muslim to believe, I guess he's used to not being invited to things.
I wonder how complete the overlap is here with people who were 100% convinced Jade Helm was about to lead to martial law and FEMA death camps

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm just blown away by this dude. He has millions of daddy bucks. He could go wherever and do whatever. Travel. See the world. Buy whatever he wants. And he actively chooses to spend his time reminiscing about his most famous failed business venture to 5 followers on twitter
I do imagine there are plenty of rich kids who are smart enough to figure out that their only job in life is to lightly follow their parents' suggestions and otherwise do absolutely whatever they feel like, but it really is amazing how many of them for some reason think they have to get even richer by doing really dumb things like this or like getting into putting their name on fancy real estate and running for president

Oh yes and "bottle service in the club" good point, if your rich parents did not raise you to realize image is meaningless if you are a fabulously wealthy already then you end up doing stuff like that

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yeah just hearing that a Garfield-themed restaurant existed was enough to get people interested in trying it; just imagine if the food had actually been good instead of being a repellant physical manifestation of Nathen's overwhelming desire for fame

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
If he had offered the same menu as the Dubai store I also would have been very tempted to visit. Like "holy poo poo lasagna kefir and saffron sauce ziti" (I do not remember the Dubai menu but I remember it actually having things that sounded like food on it)

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Chris Pratt is almost as bad a voice actor as Nathen is a Garfipreneur

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
h,G

h,G

h,G

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Nathen really thinks every human being worldwide has a compulsive need to feel "larger than life" huh, I mean, sounds right

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Whereas now if he made the same Cameo he would go on at great length about how glad he was that SA stood for Saudi Arabia

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I dunno man I would never have ordered it myself but I tried somebody else's whale steak in Iceland and that poo poo was good. Maybe sea predators do not count though

As far as land predators I think alligator (well land-ish) and rattlesnake are the only ones I have eaten and they were like, fine, but yeah certainly nothing I need to eat again

There is a place in Japan that specializes in bear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWwTAJrkQE

I definitely would have ordered the filly steak in Iceland but my friend who grew up riding horses told me he would literally jump over the table and murder me. Still contemplated it

How is this related to GarfieldEATS? Because killing and cooking literally any animal is preferable to Nathen Mazri preparing your meal

Edit: O.K. except, ironically, cat; nobody eat cats!!! I will be very mad!!!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Knormal posted:

Of course it doesn't really matter since Winnie The Pooh waffles are not and never have been a thing.
https://www.hollandbabyshop.com/Lotus-Winnie-the-Pooh-waffle

IF YOU BUILD AN ENTERGAGING PLATFORM THEY WILL COME LICENSE IT

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yeah literally any kitsch/ironic kids' property could probably be spun into a more successful venture than GarfieldEATS

Except Fido Dido

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
There is an incredible yawning gulf of technological sophistication and music taste between people currently in their 40s and people currently in their 50s to be fair

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Hahahahahahahahaahahhaa

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Nathen Mazri's EATSbyDre

That might be too clever, maybe he would go with....DrDreEATS

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
The enterprise was the work of Geoffrey Thaddeus Constantine Balch and partner Andrea Ravnholm,

And here I thought the AFK Tavern in Everett wsa going to be the least successful nerd pub in the Seattle metro area. At least that one lasted like 10 years

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
O.K. now someone whose real name is World's Current Youngest Garfield Licensee please sponsor that episode

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
This game has the worst loading screen tips

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
MINTintins

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I assume that is the kind of shared delusion amongst all pathological liars who hawk things like restaurants, steaks, licensing marketplaces, universities, et cetera

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I forgot, have we discussed the possibility that he thinks "geez" is indeed pronounced with a hard "g"

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

david_a posted:

I skipped around a bit but this is absolutely abysmal. The sound quality is atrocious and it’s somehow not synced properly. The actual content is a bunch of licensing bullshit that only Nathen pretends to care about.
I listened to the whole thing and could only be amused that a boring guy talking about boring stuff was still closer to being watchable without wanting to die than anything Nathen has ever produced

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...the Integrator

Clearly he integrates lower limbs back onto the main part of your body; I suppose that is a decent metaphor for EGeez

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yeah I found that eminently believable, but the timeline is wrong, as Hogan won that suit in 2016, years before EGeez, so why would he be talking about having just gotten the money

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Blue Moonlight posted:

I like the premise that a schlock public domain cash-in horror movie is going to have merchandise beyond the cheapest DVD pressing possible.
Will one of the thousands of intellectual property lawyers reading this thread please tell me if I can now make my own merchandise of other people's usage of public domain material

Can I make a shirt with a dramatic Freddy vs. Jason-style face-off with Evil Winnie the Pooh and Evil Mickey Mouse from their respective garbage cash grab horror films now

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Oh my god anyone who makes any of those recipes will die immediately

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

I could have sworn we found the source of Nathen’s boxed lasagna and it was some company making curry-flavored lasagna with orange sauce. Am I imagining that?
I have never felt more like the protagonist of a conspiracy film than at the moment I processed the words "with orange curry sauce" or whatever from that webpage

I foolishly tried to find my post but of course that is the last thread. Somehow I think we will live not knowing precisely where to purchase this subpar lasagna though

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

steinrokkan posted:

It seems the famous orangey sauce is no longer offered, though
Maybe Nathen offered them future shares of his massive GarfieldGlomerate to give him the sole rights to the color orange in food

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Zefiel posted:

Maybe I spend too long in the Trump lol thread but there's a strong trumpy energy in these tweets
"Rich, oblivious, and wrong" is a definite vibe

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Nathen Mazri is really just Joe Rogan if you think about it

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Pretty sure this is the most entergagement I've ever seen on Nathen's posts
Bitcoin people will interact with literally anything that mentions their precious

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
GarfieldEATS never paid 💸 a percentage to any military 🪖 groups like #Starbucks... We value humanity of all kinds, especially the homeless, but not more than cats. 🐈 Sorry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

steinrokkan posted:

I remember the giant VR gallery with a single postage stamp sized jpg of a box of Frosty flakes on display.
In some ways we all wish we had the relentless confidence in ourselves to express our abject nightmares through art and just declare "yes, this project was a good idea and I successfully saw it through and now I can choose a new excellent idea!"