Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Such humble beginnings...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Hey is it just me or does this whole panel read like a threat

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i could live like a king on just Nathen's monthly photoshoot stipend

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

a shameless knockoff masquerading as something officially licensed?!?! i certainly hope someone has contacted the proper authorities (egeez)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

quote:

you will receive a cool gift from Egeez App, when it is available,

man that is a load-bearing "when" if I ever saw one

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I still don't understand what Egeez provides that I can't get from buying direct from the manufacturer

what they provide is that Nathen gets some of the money; right now businesses are making the mistake of selling goods to consumers without letting Nathen wet his beak but (oh, geez!) Egeez corrects this oversight

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

man i need to go out for some air, a walk down to the pier and back or something, i don't know where a pier is, i'll find a pier

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

and they each lasted about three hours

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Busters posted:

It's the first recipe posted. The "secret sauce" is Tapenade with some herbs and vegetables added.

now be fair, there's also a totally indeterminate amount of san marzano canned tomato puree involved - this poo poo could just be a basic red sauce with some olive mush up in it, or it could be a chunky onion and tapenade party with a little tomato sauce to thin it out

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

every parent dreads the day they have to have The Talk with their kids, but they need to learn about the world's youngest Garfield licensee sooner or later

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

ive been worried that i would never find a suitable quote for my eventual memorial but "That cat is playing hard underground!" is gonna look dope as gently caress etched in bronze on a park bench somewhere

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i read that tweet and unconsciously launched Photoshop while starting a google image search for The Coneheads movie poster; then my brain took my actions and their repercussions to their logical conclusion and i made the decision to close Photoshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

oh hell yeah, according to that press release the OG still has the lasagna fritta - for us perverts who like lasagna but wish it was breaded and fried and not lasagna anymore