Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
to return?

I drunkenly ordered qty 2 of a Lands End polo, that fits nicely, it's grey. But now I have two of them. Should I return the second one? Or just keep it and work it into my rotation?

The amount of poo poo I keep that I don't really want, well the ratio is high. I do return some stuff.

but, give me advice. this will be a fun thread, ha ha friends!

I mean at least on par with D&C's posts about shelves and all that other random poo poo :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I got a new biometric scale, and it said I was like 35lbs heavier than my other scale I've had.

If it doesn't have any sort of calibration that shits going back, if not destroyed in fire.
i didn't read the manual.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You just drop Amazon stuff off at UPS. Or Target stuff at Target. It's pretty easy.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
yeah this is stupid. :gas: close thread