Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i am tall and skinny but i am also a big fat party animal with a collection of extremely loud hawaiian shirts am I now alt-right by association :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i was made aware of it some time ago by a social media challeneg3 sensation which swept the nation.... :thanks:

thsi

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

MrQwerty posted:

i am tall and skinny but i am also a big fat party animal with a collection of extremely loud hawaiian shirts am I now alt-right by association :ohdear:

yes, you are now alt-right. pick up your oversized floral shirt at the front desk.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I dumk ice bucket and tel others to donate

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Club Penguin

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
It was to cure Morgellon's OP, my Morgellons, but it did not cure it, OP, it made it worse, and now I am pulling even more threads out of my skin

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I'm 2 for 4 on morgellons.

3 were ingrown hairs. They look funny. But they come out. Tweezers.

1 was talking to a stranger, not all the way right in the mind. I'm like "dude, I know what this is, and I can fix it, but it will hurt for one sec and I gotta lay hands, aight?"

Dude took it. Sure enough, just a stupid hair. Sterilized him, me, life goes on.

Last one was just a tangled thread, easy fix. So that one is probably not real.

Aliens though, maybe. Keep your eyes up.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Youtubers dumping sriracha all over ice cream and jelly beans and poo poo, and then having to act like it's the most delicious thing they've ever tasted.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I mean, yes, dump sriracha on anything and it becomes The Delicious

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Ghost ride the whip! (and accidentally run yourself over on a handful of occasions)

Vakal
May 11, 2008
The "Hold your Wee for a Wii" contest is still depressing to think about.

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

Nooner posted:

Lol the girl filming her driving while drunk and high and also I think was on probation for DUI or something and she crashed and ejected her kid sister whose head was all split open and she is all "ahhh poo poo you gotta wake up kid, you gotta wake up. Ahhh man I'm going to jail :saddowns:" was pretty wild talk about mycrimes.avi

Jesus, that’s dark. Seems like stuff from the old shocking internet but that it’s a video makes it seem like smartphone-era. Glad I missed that meme.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
loving hell about that girl, sounds like she didn't learn anything and she is still making terrible and reckless life choices :smith:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/18/us/woman-livestream-crash-arrested-trnd/index.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/18/us/woman-livestream-crash-arrested-trnd/index.html posted:

CNN — 

In 2017, 18-year-old Obdulia Sanchez livestreamed a video as she was driving drunk during a crash that killed her younger sister. She was convicted of vehicular manslaughter and served less than two years in prison. She was released last month.

She was arrested again Thursday.

Sanchez, now 20, was arrested in Stockton, California, on weapons and traffic charges around 1:30 a.m., according to the Stockton Police Department.

She is being held in the San Joaquin County Jail, with multiple felony gun charges and court dates scheduled for Monday and Tuesday.

CNN has not been able to determine if she has a lawyer. The San Joaquin Public Defender office told CNN an attorney will be appointed for Sanchez after those initial court dates.

Officers tried to pull Sanchez over for what they say was a vehicle code violation, but officers said she kept driving. She led them on a “short vehicle pursuit,” eventually driving her car off the roadway, Stockton Police said in a statement on their Facebook page.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

How in the gently caress is that not vehicular homicide?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pencilhands posted:

How in the gently caress is that not vehicular homicide?

Not a lawyer but I’m assuming homicide implies intent to kill

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Beachcomber posted:

Shampoo is a scam, though. Once I gave it up my head stopped being itchy all the time and my dandruff stopped.

Like, it probably depends on the individual, but I went through 20 different shampoos before settling on 'water'.

What's your favorite Linux distro?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
"Stockton, California"

This is the first problem. Extended family and friends that lived there always commented, "I can't wait to get out of here". It's like mixing rednecks with drug traffic and gangbangers, which is common I guess, but the saturation level was extremely high.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Not a lawyer but I’m assuming homicide implies intent to kill

I figured driving drunk was bad enough negligence to be equivalent I guess

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Anyone remember fooning or maybe it was spelled phooning?

e: phoons :doh:

http://www.phoons.com/

anyway im glad it's over

Dumb Sex-Parrot fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jun 24, 2023

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

The Butcher posted:

I'm 2 for 4 on morgellons.

3 were ingrown hairs. They look funny. But they come out. Tweezers.

1 was talking to a stranger, not all the way right in the mind. I'm like "dude, I know what this is, and I can fix it, but it will hurt for one sec and I gotta lay hands, aight?"

Dude took it. Sure enough, just a stupid hair. Sterilized him, me, life goes on.

Last one was just a tangled thread, easy fix. So that one is probably not real.

Aliens though, maybe. Keep your eyes up.

One time I had a hair wrapped around the piece of skin connecting the...you know what I probably shouldn't talk about this.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

It’s all about the Pinegrove Shuffle now
https://youtu.be/UqFT1VjnOTg

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Nope. I don't remember that.

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Anyone remember fooning or maybe it was spelled phooning?

e: phoons :doh:

http://www.phoons.com/

anyway im glad it's over

Less phooning, more hooning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bkX5VkZg8U

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
bacon

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
You laugh at my Morgellons but considering the lead cause of it is closely related to the upsurge of K-Alpha material present in the NWO Globalist chemtrails the weather station VTOL quantum UFOs are pumping into our flat earth firmament DEEP STATE AGENTS TUNNELS UNDER THE planet crust tectonics Tesla unlimited energy medbed, medbeds for my Morgellons, they won't cure my Morgellons with their UNLIMITED FREE ENERGY MEDBED WIRELESS ENERGY, the lizardmen cabal wiretapping bugged vaccines report on their gangstalking technology, gangstalking me to inject me with covid clot shots to increase my morgellons symptoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm scared all the time and my kids won't talk to me