Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Love this for the Lakers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

Love this for the Lakers.

Ok, so who is he?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

That's ... that's one way to avoid your shirt clashing with your jacket

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

The Glumslinger posted:

Ok, so who is he?

Not super efficient but he's unafraid and can score, has some potential as a shooter.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
I like Seth Lundy as a steal from the second round. Good shooting %s, size & length.

E: Hawks take him. Should get decent minutes subbing in for Hunter.

Khagan fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 23, 2023

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

spurs taking another french guy

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

What’s up with Andre jackson Jr? Stars are pretty ugly so presumably there’s a reason he got drafted beyond them?

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Love the flier Blazers took on Rupert, genuine steal at 43 given upside.

Love the draft overall for them tbh, they didn't overthink Scoot and got solid value w Murray at 23.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

That is so awesome for Keyontae Johnson

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DeimosRising posted:

What’s up with Andre jackson Jr? Stars are pretty ugly so presumably there’s a reason he got drafted beyond them?

Looked great in the tournament.

That's all I got.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

That is so awesome for Keyontae Johnson

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Between Keyontae and Emoni who is more likely to make an impact in the NBA ?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Someone take Jalen Wilson so I can go to sleep already.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

Between Keyontae and Emoni who is more likely to make an impact in the NBA ?

Keyontae. Already knows how to be a role player so he can just develop as a roleplayer. Emoni could just be a 3 year Summer League MVP and never see real minutes. Hope I'm wrong for him.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Paracaidas posted:

Useless draft day predictions:

Jordan Hawkins goes in the lottery
:sigh:Andre Jackson Jr sneaks into the end of the first:sigh:
Someone burns a top 50 pick on Emoni Bates
Neither the Murrays nor the Thompsons end up together
We all laugh at Dallas

All in all, I'll take it

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Emoni will probably do nothing but I think it’s a good chance to take for Cleveland.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
two PSU (basketball!) players drafted in the same year. what an amazing turn of events

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1672088528807706625

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Isaiah Wong is one of my favorite college players. I did not think he was gonna get drafted, I'm glad he did.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

give tshiebwe a chance

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Paracaidas posted:

All in all, I'll take it

I'm still laughing at Dallas.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Intruder posted:

Yeah a lot of people wanted him over Amen so I hope it works out
I kinda really like the Rockets with them getting Amen and then Whitmore

you got Amen/Green backcourt with Amen being a real PG, then you got Whitmore as a wing and Jabari/Eason as big forwards, Sengun center. That's fun. They just need one of these guys to be a big star.

Dunno what you do with KPJ... he's okay i guess, but also not. kj martin is useful enough for what he is

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

I kinda really like the Rockets with them getting Amen and then Whitmore

you got Amen/Green backcourt with Amen being a real PG, then you got Whitmore as a wing and Jabari/Eason as big forwards, Sengun center. That's fun. They just need one of these guys to be a big star.

Dunno what you do with KPJ... he's okay i guess, but also not. kj martin is useful enough for what he is

They'd probably like to trade him but I don't know what you can realistically expect in return. He has an extremely team friendly contract at least. After this season none of the remaining three are guaranteed

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Lockback posted:

I'm still laughing at Dallas.

Dallas did better than anyone predicted last night.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Spacebump posted:

Yes, and they accomplished it in an extraordinarily mockable manner.

Like, I have more respect for them for pulling it off despite how ridiculous it looked because it was the right move but that won't stop my :lol:s

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Feel free to laugh at Dallas. Even right moves can backfire with this team.

Maybe a year from now we can demand a laugh refund. Maybe.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Spacebump posted:

Totally agree. Solid moves all around.

I'm still just imagining free agency and...

Heh.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Lockback posted:

Totally agree. Solid moves all around.

I'm still just imagining free agency and...

Heh.

We all know Kyrie is going to make them think he will re sign with them and then change his mind after everyone is off the market.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Spacebump posted:

We all know Kyrie is going to make them think he will re sign with them and then change his mind after everyone is off the market.

I just can't wait.

Whether they sign him or don't sign him. Anything. It'll be great.

I think they need him, but lol making a deal with that particular devil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
if Kyrie sticks with the Mavericks any hat I wear will fly off into space