Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The Glumslinger posted:

I think they're gonna regret taking Miller

I bet Portland's phones are blowing up right now with trade offers
“In any other year Scoot would go #1”
*Charlotte passes on him at 2*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Not sure about Black to Orlando. Feel like they were higher ceiling guys plus they’ve got Fultz

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Deals

Pacers get some second round picks back

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dejan Bimble posted:

Huuuge risk taking a dude 2 years away from being anything 7th. But if you want an athletic but skinny 6'7 player who knows how to play off a star, i guess , sure why not, whatever, draft is about big swings
If this was the old wizards regime we would now know for a fact Bilal is a bust but with these new guys in there hmmm

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Intruder posted:

Yeah a lot of people wanted him over Amen so I hope it works out
I kinda really like the Rockets with them getting Amen and then Whitmore

you got Amen/Green backcourt with Amen being a real PG, then you got Whitmore as a wing and Jabari/Eason as big forwards, Sengun center. That's fun. They just need one of these guys to be a big star.

Dunno what you do with KPJ... he's okay i guess, but also not. kj martin is useful enough for what he is