Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I have one. A little llama me and my brother got from a claw machine 25 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yes, but none that are mine anymore

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Currently staring at a fuzzy owl on my dresser my mom got me twenty years ago and a couple of stuffed calavera cats (Dia de Los Muertos skeletons) on a shelf above my TV.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I have a stuffed baby dragon puppet. His name is Drake and he lives in a curio cabinet now. Got him when I was 8 at the Reptile Gardens on a summer visit. I need to patch his arm up.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase posted:

yes, but none that are mine anymore

meaning .... ?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I got 'em all over the place, they're cute as gently caress.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

meaning .... ?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just kidding, i mean my partner has various plushies and a stuffed animal or two, enough for the both of us

i used to have some as a kid, but i don't think i took any of them to college and don't know what became of them after that

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I have a stuffed reindeer I've had since I was a baby

His name is Tommy

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This is my latest, he's great:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Das Boo posted:

This is my latest, he's great:

i like him

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Girl Bait Thread :q:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I have a little plush of that dog from silent hill 2 in my office

edit:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Girl Bait Thread :q:

you're baitin to girls all right.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My wife has a giant Kirby plush I won her at an arcade, and a giant plush wolf I got her over a decade ago. I kinda sucked when we first started dating and I hoped the wolf would smooth things over. It's been in pristine condition ever since, so I'd like to say it worked. I got better! Insomnia does not you particularly reliable, as it turns out.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

3 dogs and 1 red panda

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Do anthropomorphic grapes count?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

is there no gay stereotype relating to stuffed animals ?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Drake has opinions on LA Croix

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got an alpaca made of alpaca on a shelf somewhere. Machu Pichu was cool

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Don't gently caress the dragon please and thank you.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have a Porg in my bedroom. It is going to be encased in carbonite in the not-too-distant future. On my bookshelf in my front room, I have the Mr. Jinx stuffed that my dad sent me when I was born. (He was in pilot training in another state, and could not be there when I was born.) It is pretty creepy looking.

Mrs. Genesplicer has a lot of stuffed animals, most of which she takes into her classroom when she reads the story they are based on.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm shocked

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Wendigee posted:

Don't gently caress the dragon please and thank you.

I wasn't going to but you just HAD to bring it up

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I posted a picture of my cock already although it presently doesn't live in the bedroom.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

So many stuffed animals, they're up to something

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i got an animal you can stuff op

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Uh
No

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Jokes on you OP, I haven't even included the sqishmallows that inevitably end in my bed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Just a rubber chicken named Carl.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

does your mom count, op?

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
no but only because my current set of dogs would eat them. They're in the living room on top of a a shelf.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

tons of squartmellows for max postin up.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

is there no gay stereotype relating to stuffed animals ?
I've only ever been told that it's "cute", but I'm not sure if that's because I'm gay or if it's because I'm gay and cute

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

my wife has tons of them. they all have names and consistent personalities and it’s kind of weird but I just go with it because why not?

i made fun of her once and she retorted that al leong is a proud and out stuffed animal collector and that dude is cool as hell so my words meant nothing :negative:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I have a Pepe.

But it's the World of Warcraft Pepe (the little bird).

I don't know if that's better or worse (not sure if Frog Pepe has been officially reclaimed from the Nazis yet, and boy have Blizzard have done some hosed up things), but it definitely outs me as a loving nerd. But also his feet are hairclips so you can wear him on your head.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I have my childhood bunny with me, his name is Kaki. He's a good lad. Very pink.

Then as my mom got further into Korean pop music over the past few years she got into BTS' mascot characters. Looking at them I said I thought the dog one Chimmy was cute so over time she just sends me a small stuffed Chimmy. I have probably almost ten by now all sitting together by a clothes rack and, admittedly, I still find them all pretty cute so they get to stay.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

the thread title looked like a warning so I checked and I am safe

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I hate the term “Plushies,” I prefer the term “Trophies.”
The police called them evidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Yeah but they’re all my wife’s. She collects seal related things and that includes a lot of stuffed animals. Theres also a few non-seal ones but for the most part its seals