Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
We've got Toastin, a golden retriever puppy, Panda, and Tiny Donkey.

I also have a very soft towel I like to cuddle and use for heat regulation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

There's a bunch, the cat likes to sleep against them and push them to the floor.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

do these guys count

and of course TTTFP (Tiny Tony The Fat Pony)

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

a red panda with the fluffiest tail in the world and a hamtaro

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have this pear friend at work :3:

https://i.imgur.com/sSUb6Kl.mp4

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
yeah, i have a bunch. my job broke my brain and i got into having custome hand made ones commisioned. ill post a couple of pics of them later. but i mostly use https://www.instagram.com/angeru_crafts/?hl=en

i also have a ralsei sitting on my desk and one in the game room. https://www.fangamer.com/products/deltarune-ch2-ralsei-plush?_pos=2&_sid=e97ea70a4&_ss=r
fangamer has mostly good plushes too

Edit.

here are some at the home office. i can get others later.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jun 23, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TK8325 posted:

a red panda with the fluffiest tail in the world and a hamtaro

I have a hamtaro received as a gift from my first ever kinda-girlfriend age 13.

They had two sizes of them available. I bought her the small Bijou and she bought me the large Hamtaro. We broke up over it lmfao

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Also I changed the thread title from "bedroom" to "home" because I can't remember why I specified bedroom lol

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

ekuNNN posted:

I have this pear friend at work :3:

https://i.imgur.com/sSUb6Kl.mp4

That is clearly a stuffed plant.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I have one of those stuffed animal cats that you can put a hand heater and heartbeat motor in to calm down puppies/kittens that I got for my cat when she got spayed. She loved it for about a week.

She still lays on it, but only if it's underneath my bed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
No, because there are no children in my home and I am entirely too curmudgeonly for that poo poo

In a row?

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I have a few Pokémon stuffed animals because my dad decided in middle school to take mine away from me bc it wasn’t manly and I am trying to recapture any little thread of my youth that I can

I like my little collection

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Oh hell yes,, I have a big ol squishmellow, a giant floofy Chopper, and some cute lil black cat plushies! Will report back with pics later!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Cat-knocking-things-over station

Kitchen fellas

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
This is Super Teddy.

I won him at a fair when I was a kid and he was my favorite among just a few stuffed animals.

One fateful day, our lovable bullmastiff Lucy took a liking to his face and decided to do some remodeling. I was crushed.

But my dad secretly took the bear and skillfully glued his face back on - I was thrilled.

A couple hours later, Lucy had removed his face again. This time not all the features were recoverable, but my Dad did his best.

I still keep him around because it makes me think of my Dad :unsmith: oh and of course he's also still got various super powers etc (being Super Teddy of course).

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I gave my fiance a teddy bear for Christmas and she keeps it in a cubby at the head of our bed :3:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Do humans count?`Asking for a friend.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I had a red snoopy and he could fly with his ears. He got wet and started to stink. There were others that tried to take its place but alas no more.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One of those custom made dogs that they make from pictures of your actual dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Actual dog for reference

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I have 9 year old twins with way too many, but my favorite of theirs is this big, pink axolotl.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i forgot all about my workin’ pals. i keep them around to remind me that computers are stupid. very rare gen 1 from back when they were pointlessly gendered

Ruby Gloom posted:

do these guys count

hell to the yes. fugglers are the best

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

aww cute. i want to get one for my gf.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I have 9 year old twins with way too many, but my favorite of theirs is this big, pink axolotl.

that's cute, is it Janeway or Paris?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Yes, I am protected

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This is dope (stuffed dog and real one)! :3:

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I have several. More than a handful of Eeyores. Mostly gifts.

A couple random dragon beanie babies that were gifts.

An alligator, that hung from the ceiling at Wendys when I used to work there, I snatched that poo poo.

A small stuffed Ludo from the Labyrinth movie.

Recently reached out to an Etsy'er(?) to get a knitted Rhino that may or may not look like my AV. Haven't received it yet, but we'll see!

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Also I changed the thread title from "bedroom" to "home" because I can't remember why I specified bedroom lol

finally, I can participate

WHO REMEMBERS THIS GUY?

He's on a very tall shelf because my dogs think all stuffed animals are for them

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
I have a little polar bear with a hat and a little bag that was supposed to hold a gift card, we sold these when I was a cashier at a bookstore like 12 years ago and I kept my pens in one and somehow it got all inked up and I felt obligated to buy it. He lives on my closet organizer but now I realize he really should be on my home office desk holding pens again.
And a Paddington Bear keychain that is entirely too big to be a keychain, it's like the size of a fist. My sister got it for me because she thought it was funny. I recently found out she actually carries her own one around on her keychain. I guess it's a little less insane if you carry a purse. Mine sits in a little soft pencil case with Mozart on it (again, from my sister, who thought it was hilarious for some reason and bought all of us our own) poking out like he's kayaking. He sits on my coffee table because I brought him out of a junk container like two years ago to take a picture and never put him back because now that he's out where he can watch tv it seems cruel to lock him away again.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Yep. They are very cute.

Stuffed plague doctor I got during the pandemic in a fit of dark humor

T Rex from a vacation

Boba tea from my bf

One of those reversible feelings octopi from an ex

Various small ones I got as gifts or to support artists - couple sheep, a moose

Contemplating a possum and/or a pigeon

Have a stegasaurus on order

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I'm still a sucker for plush toys. I have a large-ish collection of Pokemon plushes, which is my big weakness, but a lot of them are still packed away from moving. Honestly, I might go through and get rid of most of them and narrow it down to the Pokemon I REALLY love and the ones that still have sentimental value

These are the ones I currently have out

I also am kind of a sucker for final fantasy chocobo plushes as well. But, again, I'm kind of trying to par things down lately--I've moved too many times and moving garbage bags of stuffed animals is much more tiresome at my age. Luckily I got a niece and baby cousins so I'm hoping to re-home some

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jun 25, 2023

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Between the 4 year old and 10 year old we have a hundred baby dolls and stuffed animals all over the place. There’s currently a large autism pile of Minnie Mouses and shoes at the bottom of the stairs.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

I spent quite a bit of time in the hospital a few years ago so I have a pretty good collection. My favorite is a blue tardigrade. Her name is Stephanie.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Bad Purchase posted:

yes, but none that are mine anymore

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

aww cute. i want to get one for my gf.

i don't think they do humans.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Buce posted:

i don't think they do humans.

I really hope they don't.

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me

Doomie and his posse

My mom bought me this little TY husky when I was going through a very difficult time, so he's special <3

OK, so she's not a plushie, but she would be offended if I didn't include her

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

feverish and oversexed posted:

finally, I can participate

WHO REMEMBERS THIS GUY?

And when the batteries would start to go and he'd sound like a demon?

Oh yeah. I remember those "fun" times from my childhood. lol
No idea where that thing is now, probably terrorizing children up in heaven.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i've got a cool penguin, a Homestuck dragon (scalemate?) and an unassembled frog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
I have a stuffed shark that is not a blahaj. I got him at walmart when i wanted a blahaj but the closest ikea is a bit too far away for a specific trip to go up there.