Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I have a Snubble and First form Cell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
I have a giant Intel bunny suit guy sitting in an office chair front of my home server’s monitor and a giant Dominos Noid who sits in another chair. I think I bought them at a thrift store about 15 years ago.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

JnnyThndrs posted:

I have a giant Intel bunny suit guy sitting in an office chair front of my home server’s monitor and a giant Dominos Noid who sits in another chair. I think I bought them at a thrift store about 15 years ago.

have you ever considered converting the noid into an antenna? he’s very antenna shaped

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I have a stuffed sun

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I have a Curious George doll that my parents gave to me when I was probably 3 years old (I'll be 41 next month). It is one of my most prized possessions and I would do my best to grab it in case there was ever a fire in my home.

We also have a stuffed lamb that came with our (Serta) mattress that we bought awhile back.
Our cat Lemon immediately adopted it as her baby:

haljordan fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jun 25, 2023

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

blight rhino posted:

And when the batteries would start to go and he'd sound like a demon?

Oh yeah. I remember those "fun" times from my childhood. lol

Yeah, Just like this Louis Armstrong singing doll my aunt had years ago, I remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHx4H6YrLgY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoja1Hq3Jhc

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

closest thing i have is a stuffed bart i got around '96. here he is enjoying an old fashioned

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Mozi posted:

This is Super Teddy.

I won him at a fair when I was a kid and he was my favorite among just a few stuffed animals.

One fateful day, our lovable bullmastiff Lucy took a liking to his face and decided to do some remodeling. I was crushed.

But my dad secretly took the bear and skillfully glued his face back on - I was thrilled.

A couple hours later, Lucy had removed his face again. This time not all the features were recoverable, but my Dad did his best.

I still keep him around because it makes me think of my Dad :unsmith: oh and of course he's also still got various super powers etc (being Super Teddy of course).

This legit warms my heart :unsmith: I think everyone has that stuffed animal/blanket that is absolutely falling apart after many years of being loved. I still have my old Ryo-ohki and Pikachu plush stowed away somewhere, with all the paint in their eyes rubbed away and holes in their fur because I slept with them well in to teenager-hood.

No joke, catch me off-guard at the right moment and this image makes me tear up because I'm a big baby with lots of feelings about things

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
- A stuffed elephant my grandfather gave me when I was two. I can no longer use him as a pillow like I used to as I fear he might one day fall apart.

- Some red alligator thing I once won from a crane game, I think? It's got a lazy eye.

- A stuffed Mario toy, also won from a crane game (?)

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

blight rhino posted:

And when the batteries would start to go and he'd sound like a demon?

Oh yeah. I remember those "fun" times from my childhood. lol
No idea where that thing is now, probably terrorizing children up in heaven.

haha mine doesn't work anymore but a few years ago it kinda did and had a droopy eye that added to the effect.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

well, that's terrifying

feverish and oversexed posted:

haha mine doesn't work anymore but a few years ago it kinda did and had a droopy eye that added to the effect.

Ohhh yeaaah, I remember the wonky eye.

blight rhino posted:

Recently reached out to an Etsy'er(?) to get a knitted Rhino that may or may not look like my AV. Haven't received it yet, but we'll see!
Got it delivered! I love it, and it may not be a 100% match but.

I love it. It's about 10" long, and she was only charging 25, plus shipping (i sent her 45). She'll do anything she can find a pattern for, and customize.
(cred to https://www.etsy.com/shop/AutumnLeavesStitches if anyone is interested)

I had considered seeing if she would do Bird With a Big Dick AV, but I chickened out. lol

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 27, 2023

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Good dogges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Like ten pigs of various sizes and levels of anthropomorphism.