Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Yeah, especially with TotK being sky, caves, and land

The time for ocean is upon us again and I want to see what the Nintendo wizards can do with cell shading in the modern era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also getting to build your own boat would be rad

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

DoombatINC posted:

its absolutely top shelf, like im not one to promote streamer content but i dont think ive laughed as hard at someone playing a videogame since Monster Factory - he started putting edited compilations of his twitch stream on youtube some time ago and the first two GTA4 sessions are up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65s6_9-Gh30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anJk4Heyfm0

and yes demi is also a jewel and bigsofttitty.png is appointment listening

Quotin this for when I got some time

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

shigeru miyamoto’s pirates! would probably be good as hell

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
twilight princess had some cool boss fights but yeah i never finished it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

big mean giraffe posted:

Are people still pretending to be upset that a game in 1400s bohemia didn't have enough POC

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

weird turn from the guy who usually gets upset someone said a mean word

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

look the bohemian feudal rpg may be racist but I just found a build all about being extremely drunk all the time so I'm going to get it

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1781095686366486530

the rather unfortunate thing about this is that there doesn't seem to be a new Fallout game in the pipeline so the whole cash-in is hinging on getting people to replay a game released either in 2015 or 2018

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gradenko_2000 posted:

the rather unfortunate thing about this is that there doesn't seem to be a new Fallout game in the pipeline so the whole cash-in is hinging on getting people to replay a game released either in 2015 or 2018
todd has the business acumen of a drunken manatee. he should parter up with flayra

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

fallout 76 is pretty alright now especially if you like the fallout ~story~, the most fun you can have with fallout 4 is turning it into dollar store call of duty, dime store serious sam, or dollar store stalker

apparently they tried to float a new vegas + fallout 3 remaster but that never got off the ground for whatever reason (the reason is starfield)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lol tax credits

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

fallout 76 is pretty alright now especially if you like the fallout ~story~, the most fun you can have with fallout 4 is turning it into dollar store call of duty, dime store serious sam, or dollar store stalker

apparently they tried to float a new vegas + fallout 3 remaster but that never got off the ground for whatever reason (the reason is starfield)

Don't get me wrong, I love FO4 and I'm stoked for the next gen update on the 25th (and I'll probably do a modded run on the PC also)

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

gradenko_2000 posted:

its alright. The show was fun and I would like to see more of it. Although the most erudite of politics understanders being filtered by an arrow was deeply funny to me.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Don't get me wrong, I love FO4 and I'm stoked for the next gen update on the 25th (and I'll probably do a modded run on the PC also)

Incredible things are happening in the community.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
starfield being a complete turkey was a bummer tbh

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

multiple of you played the poo poo out of starfield and talked all about it cast not the first stone

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

it's one of the funniest things bethesda has ever written imo, but i admit the setting is such a mess insofar that if they want to salvage the IP they have to set a sequel in andromeda and make it heavily space wuxia.

totally not my personal preference, of course.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

multiple of you played the poo poo out of starfield and talked all about it cast not the first stone

actually I think someone who has played the game a lot is in a better position to criticize it than someone who hasn't

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al! posted:

its fine. Just didn't set the world on fire. The setting being hard-sci-fi didn't help. Made it feel like it lacked juice.

Buck Wildman posted:

I liked it. Modders are waiting for the Creation Kit to drop. Nothing else to say.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

actually I think someone who has played the game a lot is in a better position to criticize it than someone who hasn't

touché carry on

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

hey man yeah i really liked it until i hit a point that made me really dislike it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

just retcon "SPACE MAGIC" into qi, and hire one of those cultivation webnovel guys to write the setting and main story. it'll be cool.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Starfield having a story reason for ng+ was cool. ng+ destroying all your bases and ships was not.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
elder scrolls VI pls.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

Starfield having a story reason for ng+ was cool. ng+ destroying all your bases and ships was not.

Yeah the new game plus thing was one of the most fascinating things about it

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Yeah the new game plus thing was one of the most fascinating things about it

theres thematic reasons for why you would lose your ships and base. If you are so attached to them, stay on in the universe.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tankbuster posted:

theres thematic reasons for why you would lose your ships and base. If you are so attached to them, stay on in the universe.

??? did you mean to quote the guy I did?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the starfield experience is basically the game promising you it'll take off, eventually, until it completely runs out of runway, which is why it made me mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ofPc1SweM

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

??? did you mean to quote the guy I did?

my bad.

Al! posted:

the starfield experience is basically the game promising you it'll take off, eventually, until it completely runs out of runway, which is why it made me mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ofPc1SweM

Had its faults but I had a good time with it.

Now. Warhammer 3's latest DLC.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Tankbuster posted:

true but it’s still sucks.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Buck Wildman posted:

I did and I'm not afraid to say it. one of my top three games of 2023.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

I did and I'm not afraid to say it. one of my top three games of 2023.

that's my boy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

since i mostly like video games for the story starfield being one of the most unintentionally hilarious stories and settings possible edges out totk for me because totk has a story so bad (most of what happens is because everyone in hyrule literally lost their brains in the months you were gone) it basically erased whatever small amounts of fun i had making fantasy monsters explode. saying this makes nintendo fans mad for some reason. can't imagine why.

have yet to judge FF16, because I do not have a PS5. it's probably okay.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i agree that the story of starfield is pretty loving funny

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

TotK had a story?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

space hillary clinton getting mad at you for not letting a war criminal bioengineer a space plague because youre basically a space antivaxxer is a great bit

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

TotK had a story?

*whispering* ganon's the bad guy

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DaysBefore posted:

drat. I'll play this. Wonder if their new 250 person studio finally has the creative talent to have a single nonwhite person exist in the massive mercantile city they're designing lol

I thought the problem was with the soley negative portrayal of the non-white characters, the Cumans, and maybe Hungarians.

Buck Wildman posted:

look the bohemian feudal rpg may be racist but I just found a build all about being extremely drunk all the time so I'm going to get it

Post it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Buck Wildman posted:

*whispering* ganon's the bad guy
if it was just that i'd have been fine with it, they just had to turn so many characters into dancing Rs

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Weka posted:

Post it

behold mf

https://www.neoseeker.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/builds/Drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010