Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R48DEEjyS5k

I played the first one through with German dialogue, hopefully this will let you set German characters to speech German, and Bohemians to speak Czech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

an owls casket posted:

Speaking of video gamers on YouTube and whatever, I started watching Tom Walker's stuff after Austin Walker tweeted about him a few weeks ago, and he is fuckin great. Right now he's doing a playthrough of GTAIV where the traffic speed for all of the vehicles has been cranked to the max, and it is total chaos. He and his wife (Demi Lardner) are both comedians, and they are so goddamned funny, it shouldn't be allowed.

its absolutely top shelf, like im not one to promote streamer content but i dont think ive laughed as hard at someone playing a videogame since Monster Factory - he started putting edited compilations of his twitch stream on youtube some time ago and the first two GTA4 sessions are up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65s6_9-Gh30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anJk4Heyfm0

and yes demi is also a jewel and bigsofttitty.png is appointment listening

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R48DEEjyS5k

I played the first one through with German dialogue, hopefully this will let you set German characters to speech German, and Bohemians to speak Czech.

drat. I'll play this. Wonder if their new 250 person studio finally has the creative talent to have a single nonwhite person exist in the massive mercantile city they're designing lol

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB6lN5b9CfQ

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

DaysBefore posted:

drat. I'll play this. Wonder if their new 250 person studio finally has the creative talent to have a single nonwhite person exist in the massive mercantile city they're designing lol

they have, it's actually part of their marketing and they're very proud of it. been rough couple of weeks for deranged fallout guys and demented eastern euro racists, but maybe that's just saying the same thing twice.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Xaris posted:

creative base-building is only really fun if you're doing it with friends. solo base-building is kinda ho-hum because it's like whats the point if no one can see my majestic genius, so I don't really put much time into it. but if i'm playing a game like Grounded or Terraria or Core Keepr or Valheim or 7Days with friends, I go all out with base-building and giant penis towers.

made some truly bonkers poo poo in Minecraft back when I was unemployed and had nothing else going for me in life but my buddies and my 1:1 replica of a 12th century souk

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loquacius posted:

Orb progress pic (stable branch):

My goal of a billion dimensional cores is nearly complete

I hate i can tell you what each one of those icons are. Time to orb.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ehhhh, im orbin ovah here

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

DaysBefore posted:

Are Roma and Jewish people nonwhite?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i am afraid to even look at orb game

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

It's a good game. It is one of those games where if you step away for too long in between sessions... Well I've pulled up past orbs and was completely befuddled.

Too soft, too slow. I want my AI Gamer Presidents mean and on the verge of calling each other slurs over game mechanics.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

ehhhh, im orbin ovah here

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

KirbyKhan posted:

Too soft, too slow. I want my AI Gamer Presidents mean and on the verge of calling each other slurs over game mechanics.

there are some genuinely funny ones of them playing destiny 2

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

muddy politics aside is the first kingdom come worth a go at $8? I may pick it up at that price

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Buck Wildman posted:

muddy politics aside is the first kingdom come worth a go at $8? I may pick it up at that price

I say..... yes. If you can stomach the combat. While it does get better once you have real skills it's still a make or break

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm sure I've played jankier

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Oh hell yeah,, just got to Anor Londo. Looking a bit rough but still looks great

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Are Roma and Jewish people nonwhite?

i know you know whites were only invented some time in the 1500s at the earliest

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm sure I've played jankier

it's kinda like the directional melee combat from Dead Island but you never get to get silly with it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
personally i hope kcd2 has more heretical catholics

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

TontoCorazon posted:

Oh hell yeah,, just got to Anor Londo. Looking a bit rough but still looks great

gj send a postcard

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's kinda like the directional melee combat from Dead Island but you never get to get silly with it

I've read that a lot of the combat depends on your ability to time parries which is one of the only action game things I actually have an affinity for. it's only $8 so eh why not

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

gj send a postcard

I can't its too cold

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

loquacius posted:

Orb progress pic (stable branch):

My goal of a billion dimensional cores is nearly complete

that diamond icon you have 82.5 of is exactly the same as in unnamed space idle. placeholder art I guess

e: manifest shard https://usi.game-vault.net/wiki/V-Device#Manifest_Shard

ah shared library, makes sense. also I just realized that the howie scream is the one used in starcraft, not wilhelm scream

palindrome has issued a correction as of 01:25 on Apr 19, 2024

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Unreal library, same with a bunch of the sounds.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i only do real swordfighting these days :smuggo:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al's evolution into VR Guy ftw

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

real sword fighting seems to involve a lot of holding your sword by the blade and clobbering your opponent with the handle. which I approve of

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Al's evolution into VR Guy ftw

https://youtu.be/JA0KvG8KFDQ?si=yss4Cz2t-j4gXmVN

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Are people still pretending to be upset that a game in 1400s bohemia didn't have enough POC

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

big mean giraffe posted:

Are people still pretending to be upset that a game in 1400s bohemia didn't have enough POC

you can just say you think their feelings/thoughts are silly rather than accusing them of faking it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

big mean giraffe posted:

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

the culture war has come to my shores and tasted the might of my indefatigable artillery

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

You can only save the game by drinking beer and all your stuff has RPG numbers but for the sake of real world accuracy this video game demands all characters look like a randomly generated oblivion character with the skin tone set to bioluminescent white

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Anyway bring back bloom lighting

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Anyway bring back bloom lighting

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

DoombatINC posted:

its absolutely top shelf, like im not one to promote streamer content but i dont think ive laughed as hard at someone playing a videogame since Monster Factory - he started putting edited compilations of his twitch stream on youtube some time ago and the first two GTA4 sessions are up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65s6_9-Gh30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anJk4Heyfm0

and yes demi is also a jewel and bigsofttitty.png is appointment listening

Lmao near the end where Niko goes "I'm sorry about your car Michelle" and then just gets blasted mid-cutscene by a car

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I remember that comic from when it first came out and by God 2007 :ohno:

But yeah that's basically Twilight Princess in the last few panels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i actrually never finished twilight princess, it was too ugly of a game

shoulda just made wind waker 2, with even more triforce fishing games, sailing around hauling cargo, and piracy