Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Returning team: Akron Peppercorns

1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position No
2. Trades will need (instant/no veto votes) to process. Yes
3. Remove the punter position Yes
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (example here) Yes
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. No
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. No
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). No
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it No

I'm not a wrestling person but I'll say Mr. Perfect because that's the guy my WhatIfSports team got when the guy who did the season previews for those did a wrestler gimmick

I would have lost out on several hundred dollars if #6 was the case in a league I'm in because my team had Josh Allen and Dawson Knox so I'm EXTREMELY biased in saying so, but I feel like using projected numbers for the people who didn't play is the fairest option there.

I also doubt it happens again and plan on hunting this post back down the next time it does lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I have simple tastes. I like D/STs and I think they should be able to go negative if they do poorly enough

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

It’s possible if we can find an alternate time that still works for everyone. Usually keep this one on Sunday nights for consistency, but it’s not set in stone.

I would prefer moving it if possible because I'd rather not duck away from an event on the 27th, but understood either way. The 26th is worse for me though

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Oh hell yeah, I'm flying back to Chicago on Sunday but I should be there in time for the rumble

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

0-14 in championships
1-0 in royal rumbles

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm starting Derek Carr at QB, how do I have the top rated team right now? Also how have things changed since draft day?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

That was legitimately the kind of game that will make me dislike Tee Higgins for the remainder of his career

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

ShakeZula posted:

Frankly I'm a big fan of Tee Higgins' performance this week

Oh yeah, I would love him and Daniel Whelan's XFL rear end if I were you

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Even if I do squeak into the playoffs this team is not a serious team, see ya next year

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If anyone kinda believes in Derek Carr let me know, this is Stroud country now

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Is this good?

(Sorry, didn't think the attachment would be that huge for some reason)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Now that he filled in for the bye week for Stroud, I'd love to trade Derek Carr for anyone flex-eligible, listening to all offers

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Now that he filled in for the bye week for Stroud, I'd love to trade Derek Carr for anyone flex-eligible, listening to all offers

So far the only offer I have is for someone who has 4 yards this season.

As much of a hater as I am for Carr, I would like something more than that.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Punters have scored 18 and 17.9 points against me the last two weeks

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Even if I do squeak into the playoffs this team is not a serious team, see ya next year

I apologize to CJ Stroud for saying this. If Justin Jefferson comes back the two of them might be able to carry the rest of these guys to a first round playoff exit.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Is it good that Noah Brown who I could pick up in FA coming into this week in a 20 team league outscored all of my flex-eligible players combined (pending Latavius Murray doing something)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Dude, I’m glad your baby and your wife are fine and congratulations! Take care of them and your toddler, but don’t worry about this league. We’ll be here when things calm down for you.

100%, mazel tov!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm going to get knocked out of the playoffs by losing to Tim Boyle this week lol

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

5 years in a row in the playoffs :toot:

Just noticed that every WR and TE on my roster either has an injured QB or zero catches last week

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

This is the first season I've been able to draft Chubb in any league and it was in my money league

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Good luck everyone, and especially the Tony Romo teams when they aren't playing me.

Tommy Devito's probably overtaking Chad Henne for "worst QB to start a playoff game for me" after Henne has held that title for like a decade

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

lol that it looks like the proper order to choose a backup qb from the guys available was:

Easton Stick (team lost historically) > Tommy Devito > Case Keenum > Tyrod Taylor/DTR > Davis Mills/anyone who didn't actually play > Zach Wilson

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I really hope I don't lose because I didn't add and start Easton Stick before Thursday. Getting blown out would honestly be preferable.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

To really earn the s in the OP, barring anthing wild my team's now 7-9 in the playoffs (.4375) with two super bowl losses. The Atlanta Falcons are 10-24 (.417) in the playoffs with two super bowl losses.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i am declaring for next season.

Oh gently caress yeah, get in here!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Romo supremacy, no doubt that the Sleepers will take it home

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Also thank you to Tommy Devito for getting me just enough points to squeak into the 5th/6th place game

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

pmchem posted:

this is the closest I'll ever get to a championship and it is maddening because a few TDs here and there and it just doesn't matter what your guys did the prior 16 weeks

I'm still haunted by this game when I needed one 16-yard catch from Crabtree over the final 26 minutes of gametime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Diqnol posted:

I've been to the top and now i've been the the bottom. I think this is a unique set of skills I bring

I've never finished 20th, but the season I was 19th was an all-time rear end draft: