Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I've been awake for 12 hours and, have both made sloppy joes as well as mopped the kitchen. I know this sounds incredible, but it happened. I'm not just trying to brag. I'm just letting you all know that it's possible to achieve great things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
hmm I have done neither of those things and I suppose that is why I am planning to build a giant laser on the moon and hold the world hostage

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Queuing up Party Rock Anthem. I got a nemesis!

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Khanstant
maybe if you got some sleep you can try again and make orderly joes!!!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Khanstant posted:

maybe if you got some sleep you can try again and make orderly joes!!!!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

That'd have to be a burger or a burrito. Both of which seem less sloppy. But then I wouldn't need to mop.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

*foo fighters voice* there goes my hero...

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Bonnie Tyler, hold out no more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

a hero is someone who brings me sloppy joes while I'm being too lazy to go to the kitchen and figure out something to eat

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

cruft

nesamdoom posted:

I've been awake for 12 hours and, have both made sloppy joes as well as mopped the kitchen. I know this sounds incredible, but it happened. I'm not just trying to brag. I'm just letting you all know that it's possible to achieve great things.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

hmm I have done neither of those things and I suppose that is why I am planning to build a giant laser on the moon and hold the world hostage

I've been considering a career as a henchman or sidekick, but where to apply? :ohdear:

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

*foo fighters voice* there goes my hero...

Sloppy as a Joe

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

cruft posted:

I've been considering a career as a henchman or sidekick, but where to apply? :ohdear:

I am planning out a super team, but the benefits are going to suck. Not sure how things will be on the moon base, but it sounds like they have better funding. All I can promise is to send you in before me, as I will likely be requiring a post sloppy joe nap.